Hows it all going

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Hows it all going

Post by zelda324 »

Hey i just wanted to let you all know i haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. I just haven't had any real internet connection or anything else like that cept for when i am at my bf's grandparents.
But I thought I would let you all know things have been going pretty well for me. Recently found out that I am pregnant so idk if i would be able to get on as often as i would like if i get internet again where i live. But i sure hope so.
I am hoping that some day i can make an adoptable that i will love and enjoy making and maybe do something that would keep people interested but who knows wat will happen ha.
But ya how have you all been?

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: Hows it all going

Post by Rainer »

Gee.. I'm only a couple months late on this one... :oops:
I'm just letting you all know I'm still alive and kicking! Between three horses, three dogs, my boyfriend pretty much moving in with me at home, and job hunts, Sionayra sort of got lost in the mix.. ^^;
I bought my first car Jan 6th :) A cherry red 97 Cavalier, it's not quite road worthy yet, but I'm in love with it <3 My boyfriend and I met during elementary school, but didn't start talking again till September 2010, and 6 months later it's pretty serious... ^^ And I rescued a Boxer X in June or July, he was starved almost to death, I could count almost every single bone in his body. After a couple weeks of proper TLC he came around though :) Most snuggly dog I've ever met. Then my boyfriend's beagle, and my old lady jack russel. :)
And another horse was added to the family in the summer. A fleabitten/dapple gray quarter horse gelding named Storm. He's a sweetie :)

Anyways, thats it for my update... I'll try and poke in some more. But here's some pictures to pass the time :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm still stalking the place as well. :) Disappeared for a bit, hitch hiking across state, but I'm settled again and been pushing myself to really put more effort into my old loves - like this!

Glad to hear there's still a few others, and that y'all are doin well. :D

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Better late than never Rainer :) I miss how active this place used to be, but I'm sure it will be again in good time.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*waves hi* I still poke my head in once a week or so to see if anything interesting is going on. Good to see a few others are still doing so too.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

If anybody has any ideas on wantin to play a bit I'm always game. ^^ My lovlies are too! It'd be good to start up some of that somethin interestin.

Looks like our protective powers-that-be be in the missing person's list, though. :/ But we can still check in and still have fun with it all. :)