Hiatus and Apology!

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Hiatus and Apology!

Post by Songhue »

Weddings! Yay! Congrats and good to see you again dearie. :heart: Glad the pets are better too, I know Just how rough that can be. :stress:

And of course we're still here! We don't -have- to be getting new lovelies in order to continue to enjoy the ones we have. Just because you aren't gettin a new puppy doesn't stop you from lovin them pets you already got, sick or not!

..... Besides, Flint never shuts up. And Sign won't stop fussing. Ever. ;) Impossible, just impossible!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Glad all is well and less hectic and pets are well. Life has a way of hijacking us from things we want to do, university does that quit a bit.

Sweet yay for updates and having you back!^^ *hugs* *skips around the room* Sorry so many things to be excited for, exams over, going home, being free, Christmas and lots more!
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Songhue wrote:Nuh-uh, Keira. :P
LOL well I know you have a life outside of here but that mostly because I stole you and made you come to my wedding :) hmmmmm maybe i should steal you again when I have this baby **Muah hahahahaha**

Congrats Foxx thats exciting! I will be glad to see you around though :D

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

It's so so so very nice to see all of these faces back here again and activity going up ^.^ Life interferes often enough, that's true. But I'm glad to hear that even though it may be interfering for so many at least it's in a good way (or so I hope). I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site years ago and have kept up with it :heart: Thank you to everybody for making it such a wonderful place!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Glad to hear you're doing well Foxx, and you too Tigs. :) I poke you periodically, but I know you're super busy. Good to see everyone again!