Spray of Waves

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Spray of Waves

Post by Kyra »

Occl Hoping for Starlight to join others can too

The purple stallion pranced through the waves. He shook his head and flicked his tail he loved to be in the sea. It had been a long time since these water has soaked him and he missed that. These were Sionayra Oceans which he loved as much as the ocean surrounding Cloudburst Isle.

He let a content nicker escape him as moved into deeper water and jumped into the wave. He let it push him in a pit then popped his had above the surface and shook it. He was quit content, but he did wish someone may come along, especially his girl, his beloved Starlight. With everything did he miss her.

I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Spray of Waves

Post by Keira »

We will definatly join in, but at the moment I am still trying to wake up :P

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Starlight walked slowly along the beach, soaking up the suns rays. It felt good to be out and about after all the chaos that had been home life. While the serians that her bonded had taken in were all nice they were still trying to adjust. She remebered that all to well. It had been her not to long ago that had needed saving and found that in Keira. She tried to talk with the others and make them feel comfortable, letting them know she knew how they felt. While she loved being able to help it had left her emotionally drained and she desperatly needed some time away and she knew of no way better than to be with Crash, the love of her life. After not finding him with his bonded she had a pretty good idea where she would find him.

After wandering the beach for a while she finally spotted him playing in the waves. With a smile on her face she sat on the beach and watched with content.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl No problem that was me too night back for my thread with Songhue lol.

Crash was enjoying listening and feel the waves rush by and over him as they crested. That is when he got the odd sensation of being watched. He looked out to see first, praying Peace's dolphin brats had not gotten into the Sionayra Seas again to wreak havoc to any serian unlucky to be found by the duo. Seeing nothing but water he looked and the beach, still nothing, so he turned and faced down the beach and saw her! His eyes widened, his heart jumped more than a few times and his knees almost buckled. He had to do a weird jump, slip to get his balance. He blinked a few times as well, closing his eyes a few moments at a time and each time she was there. It was her, his love!

"Starlight," he trumpeted out as he burst into a gallop, wishing he was on beach and could move faster. Once out of the sea he picked up 3 gears to get to her side as fast as he could. Once close he slowed down and looked so happy to see her and embarrassed, who he was gone when she was there. He hopped she did mind his reaction, he just missed her so much. He leaned over and let his muzzle rest on hers for a few moments. "How I have missed you my Starlight." He was sure that was the understatement from his reaction but his words were not his friend currently, nothing could express his joy to see her.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Watching Crash was a pleasure Starlight had missed, he looked so happy playing in the waves. After a few minutes he seemed to reaize he was not alone and after some looking around spotted her on the beach. His reaction brought pure joy to her heart. To see her mate react to her in such a way.

As he broke free of the waves she stood to meet him, loving the feeling of coming home. Gently nuzzling him back she added her own feelings "I've missed you too love. I'm so sorry I couldnt come sooner but it has been quite the past few weeks. Come take a walk with me and tell me how you've been."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He felt like her was in heaven when she nuzzled him back. "Same, this time of year is always busy, and I too am sorry I was not out sooner as well," He nodded his head to her suggestion of a walk. "Which way do you want to go?" He looked at her, there was the beach, water edge, forest more inland, where ever she wanted to go, would be great. Also long as he was with her, he would be amazing, he never wanted to leave her side again, ok well not every minute but close to it.