[A Very Serian Christmas!]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: [A Very Serian Christmas!]

Post by Talia »

Just purchased the book, although I'm determined to re-read the rest first before reading the newest one ^^ I'm weird that way. I read so many book series, that by the time I get back to one that I've been waiting on I forget what happened unfortunately. >.<

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Curious any one read Mortal Instruments, Warrior Princess or read the book Shadow Horse, which now the sequel came out after 10 years, yay! Sequel is WhirlWind, such a great book!
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I've read the Mortal Instruments books, and loved Shadow Horse. I had no idea there was going to be a sequel... I'll have to look it up ^^ Never heard of Warrior Princess. Is it a single book or a series?
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

How did you like the latest Mortal instruments? The twist at the end was think No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want him to be back and poor Jace and Clary.

Yep the sequel came out last year and by accident my friend and I found it online looking up show horse names. It good so far half way through.

Warrior Princess I think is going to be 4 to 5 books, 3 out now. Its about a hunting princess, old gods, betrayal, animals and magic is a sense of god, but all magic comes at a prince. All actions have a consequence as well. Good books!

Another Series that is good is Faerie Path done by same author as warrior princess. Another is the Unicorn Chronicles! God loved that series so so much! There is also Maximum Ride last book comes out in march. There are 7 out and 8 in the entire series.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Awww I loved Unicorn Chronicles :heart: I couldn't believe how long it took for the finale to come out! I'll have to check out those other ones... With all of my spare time, heh :lol:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Yes such a great series, how it ended I was wicked. When they said we need to change your blood, I never thought that what happened did. I was like wicked and cool! God love LightFoot!

If you want to more about any of the series above let me know, glad to explain them a bit! I love reading!