Updates!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Updates!

Post by Kyra »

Keira wrote:Umm I actually have no idea, I havent paid attention when it happens. I thought things were going well then I went grocery shopping and by the time I was done I couldnt catch my breath or slow my heart rate down. I wont be going by myself again anytime soon. Thanks for the well wishes though :) I really appreciate them.
Why I ask is with me an needles, when I get them the whole room goes a million degrees, like a volcano, I go white as ghost and end up feeling sick to my stomach. It also takes around 30mins to go away, with drinking lots of cold juice and ice back on my neck. I am my family doctors favorite gal when getting any shot lol I was curious if my reaction was blood pressure.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Kyra wrote:Why I ask is with me an needles, when I get them the whole room goes a million degrees, like a volcano, I go white as ghost and end up feeling sick to my stomach. It also takes around 30mins to go away, with drinking lots of cold juice and ice back on my neck. I am my family doctors favorite gal when getting any shot lol I was curious if my reaction was blood pressure.
It might be, but it could also be something to do with heart rate. Not really sure though.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

That needle thing sounds like a phobia or anxiety. Usually when your blood pressure goes up your face goes red rather than white.

Sorry to hear so many other people were sick in one way or another! Hope everyone feels better soon.

And congrats on the new baby on the way! Definitely take it easy. My mom had high blood pressure with my sister and they had to do a c-section 6 weeks early, basically as soon as they saw she was developed enough to come out.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Sorry to hear about all the sicknesses and your blood pressure, Keira >.< But congratsssss on the baby! :) Hopefully it'll be one of those changes you look back on and say Man, I'm actually glad it went that way. I'll work out, love :heart:

I just started back to school and am keeping on my full time job for now, so that's got me running around like crazy. Hopefully soon though, once I get the routine down, I'll have more time and creativity :out:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Of course Songhue! ^^ All are welcome.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Congrats on the new upcoming addition my dear! I hope all goes well health wise, of course. :)