To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

Post by Foxxfyre »

Bleh, I'm sorry everyone >< I'm getting to Ovela, I swear... I'm just moving on the 15th, so as it gets closer things are getting a little crazy around here, what with also having to do the usual amount of endless-wedding-tasks.

I hopefully will finish her before Friday, though :) Depends on how crazy I get with her mane and tail though ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Good luck with the move! I know how crazy that is. >_< What's left to do with weddings? Tal's gettin hitched too, been watchin her prepare! XD *pats Ovela* Hope to see you Saturday, sweety.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Don't you worry Foxx! Ovela can wait, moving and wedding stuff definitely takes priority! I understand completely- like Song said, been there (or rather, I am there!) so I get it. Here's hoping things are going smoothly for ya. :heart: When are you getting hitched again?

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

May 12 :) So I have all that 3-4 month stuff to do right now, like picking out flowers, getting the alcohol, bridesmaid dresses, alterations, planning the honeymoon, picking out music, sending out the invites, making some registries, ordering the cake, etc etc etc.

Crazy times ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I walked down to city hall, paid a fee, signed a paper and was married. :D

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I'm a crazy uber planner...So I had that done last year. >.< Ask Song. I don't know what to do with myself right now because I've already planned/booked everything down to the nails, makeup, invites, song choices and booking off a wing of rooms in the nearby hotel.

I swear, I have OCD. I'm insane. :D May is definitely creeping up though! It'll all fall into place though, you'll see!