I've returned!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

I've returned!

Post by Rainer »

First things first: I'd like to apologize for vanishing without saying anything.. In February we lost my guardian (or second mom) to a two year long battle with Ovarian Cancer. It's been stupid crazy ever since, "friends" turning on us, vehicles breaking down, meetings with lawyers, applying for school in september, my gelding got quarentined for a couple days because he was getting huge random bald spots all over his body, stressing about money, and trying to find another job on top of everything. It's stupid. Life is stupid right now..

But things are starting to settle down for now until we move to a farm sometime before summer, so hopefully that means I'll be posting around here more. Anyways! It's good to be back :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: I've returned!

Post by Songhue »

YAY for farm moving, boo for the rest of it. Life can be massive crap sometimes. :/

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Welcome back ^^ Sorry I'm so late welcoming you, I've been stupidly busy with wedding plans, and am literally being driven crazy by my very large and drama-ful family, so I've been slacking on logging in :(

I'm so happy to see you back, though!! Sorry to hear about your guardian, I completely understand how that can make you go MIA for a bit.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Thanks guys, mucho appreciado <3

As far as weddings go; I don't even want to think about how much planning that goes into that... So I don't blame you!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Sorry to hear you lost your guardian. I hope your gelding gets better and that thing start to up/ go right from here.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Aww Rainer, I'm sorry it's been a rough go of things :( Hopefully it'll all balance out and then some!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.