Status Update

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Status Update

Post by Foxxfyre »

I know I haven't been around as much lately, sorry about that >< Here's a status update so you all know I'm still working on things behind the scenes XD

I finished moving, as you all know, but I've been stupidly bogged down with unpacking, wedding stuff, and an odd influx of social demands that I'm really not used to handling >< It probably has to do with my birthday coming up... the phone is ringing off the hook, and people are getting all up in my biznezz about very strange things.

Not to say I'm unhappy at all! Just very busy staving off strange events... dinner demands are blindsiding me, game nights are demanding their due, and registries refuse to be finalized!! I can't wait until June, when I can be normal again :P

Anyways, all of this craziness makes me really want to sit down and get creative, so it's only a matter of time before I get my next Serian out, but until I can block off a few solid hours I'll have to just settle for haunting the forums and tweaking the styles here and there ><

But I still check in, and I still love you guys ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: Status Update

Post by SunBlind »

I've been a lurker myself lately, poking in at least once a day but not having time to start that RP with Shatteredsky I really want to start. I really want to see how she's settling into my Realm and an RP would bring that out ^__^ RL has a way of taking up a lot of time!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Good luck trying to relax a little y'all, I know how busy-full life can get. <3

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Thanks for checking in Foxx! Its always great to hear how you're doing. I understand the craziness of the move now, we just bought our first house (after being married and living with family for 4 years it seemed like this day would never come) and started moving our stuff in today and can "officially" be moved in on tuesday. Man I never knew how much crap we had :P I hope your unpacking is going well and hasnt been too stressfull on you. Cant wait to see the next one you get churned out!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

As an update for me, I'm back and settled in Canada :) hunting for a new program of study and just fixed up my computer all by myself!!

Sounds like you're a ton busier than I am at the moment though Foxx heh, hope you're managing with all the wedding crazyness! Just saw the wedding cake topper on facebook, GORGEOUS!!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

hehe, thanks XD And yeah, I think my nights and weekends are booked solid from now until the wedding ^^; My family is crazy sometimes, but hey, it only happens once :P
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.