Torn Hearts and Sewing Lessons {PathXPixie}

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Torn Hearts and Sewing Lessons {PathXPixie}

Post by Songhue »

I want only for thee to want me, as I long for thyself.

Her voice was still wavering, but she offered no objections. She could, in some way, understand his desire to appear strong before his son. If naught else he was still a stallion.

It was a terrible thing, the way she had been so vastly drained from the whole ordeal. She felt as if she might lay her head down and never again rise.

Come. Please, let us walk, else my legs betray me to this weakness that hath so crushed my soul.

With an obvious struggle she tried to get to her feet, swaying unsteadily as weariness tugged at her. She was usually much stronger than her emotions, this over-wrung sensation was entirely new and not at all welcome.

Doth thy hold the memory of one of our last outings... The ground was made low, with a sweet shallow pond with which to rest beside.

She smiled slightly, wandering towards the place they had been that day. Some of the ground was still a bit lower than the rest, though the romantic ripple of water had passed since then.

I hold a request for thee, in relation to that, if thy hath no objection, my sweet. Wouldst thee be willing to aid in my fears of deep water? It is most crippling... Thy support would mean much.

It was something she had wanted to do for a while; and if he was going to be here for her, this was as good a place to start as any. And now as good a time; she was already drained to her limit. Surely she could not have much strength left with which to panic?

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled and offered his body to lean on as she stood. Following behind her he replied softly "I will follow wherever you would like to go and help you with whatever you wish"

Savoring the feel of her body walking beside him his heart soared. They truley could get through this. He would send word to his bonded of his plans and then spend the time in her home land or wandering with her, simply re-kindling their love and enjoying each other.

"You shall have my support whenever it is needed."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She glanced back at him for a moment as they walked, reaching over to nudge his neck rather fondly. There was a small pond in the Vale, something similar to an oasis; not incredibly wide and just deep enough to swim a few laps in.

Path had apparently overestimated her exhaustion, however. She managed to walk to the water's edge and even dip in a hoof, yet the moment the ground started to actually give way she balked.

The snort that escaped sounded angry, yet the way she jumped revealed pure fear. In a single motion she went from having half her body hanging over the water to being completely clear of it.

She wound up shifting her legs in an attempt to control herself, resisting the urge to merely run as she held herself by the shallows. It was not easy.

Helplessly, she looked to Pixie as frustration and uncertainty swirled inside of her. Wasn't there some way he could help? She could splash through any puddle, but when she knew there was any depth...

My first time upon a beach, there were some incredibly rude creatures. We had gone in the water to explore; fish, shells, corals, even an old treasure. Yet with the help of a certain stallion and two horrid dolphins, I very nearly drowned. I seem unable to go back in the water...

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie nuzzled Path's neck. No matter how hard he tried to hold himself back he just simply could not stop touching her. Becoming familliar once again with the smell and feel of her against him. As he forced himself a few inches apart from her he had to remind himself to have patience and let things flow at their own pace.

Upon seeing her paniced reaction to the water he slowly eased himself to the ground on the shore. "Then dont worry about going in to the water for a time my love, sit with me while I work with the earth and get accustomed to the sound and smell of this body of water before you try to enter it. When you feel ready you can take a step at a time, I will be by your side and help you ease in to it."

Smiling up at her he slowly and very gently reached out to use his gift to bring up and level out the bottom of this pond. It wouldnt be a hard task as it had drained enough to be shallow in the first place but he wanted it just right before Path entered and although he was much stronger than he had been he still had to be careful. Letting small bits of magic flow from it would still take a little while to complete and he hoped to spend it sitting beside his mate.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Okay, a few more minutes for this - I can't leave it 'til later, that's just mean.

BIC| Her relief was palpable. He was exactly what she needed; just there.

Okay. Get used to being this close to it; she could do that. Especially with those tender, unobtrusive touches he was giving her.

With a huff of breath she flopped back to the ground and let her front hooves dip into the water, cracking her neck in an effort to work the tension out of it. She had needed him then, when those horrid dolphins terrorized her, but he was here now at the least.

Our son hath no such fears or reservations, yet he hath not yet learned to fear in earnest. He lives within the moment; there is naught he may dread for there is naught he views beyond what is now.

She paused a moment then shook her head, correcting herself. Nay, that is not fair. He fears for those he cares for. He hath grown in this sense; what may become of his loved ones, whereupon he hath no power to aid them. He is much like Hybrid in this manner; protective.

Path was not known for being protective or noble, and if she were to be honest she did not yet know Pixie well enough to tell if he were.

How long, she asked after a moment, gazing into the water to avoid his eyes, until thy doth depart? Whence I no longer am terrorized by waters?

Did she have even that long? How comfortable could she be with him now...

If only she could hide the pain in her voice as she asked.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Blah, this is going to have to be short. The babe is having a beyond rediculous night tonight and wont stop crying and doesnt want anyone but mommy.

BIC: Watching her dip her hooves in the water he listened to her talk of their son and smiled. He still was having trouble with the fact his son had grown without him but he would have to accept it. Nothing could be done to change it and he could make due with what he had now. "Although he may have grown in to a fine stallion he is still young, give him time love."

The last question was more tricky to answer.. not because of how he felt or any of his intentions but because he didnt want to seem jumpy about it. "I will stay until you command me to leave your side. Whether you want to spend the time here, within our circle home, with my bonded, or split between them all I will follow you."

His voice quivered ever so slightly on the last few words and he hoped that if she caught it at all she would understand that it was from the love he felt for her and not any missintention on his part.