New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime smiled at Cast and bumped him roguishly with her rump. "Count me in honey." She liked the idea of a circle, everyone else in Tig's lair was in one but her, and it was most unfair.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Well we have one definat stallion. . .me and one definate mare. . .Chime. . . even if it is only you and me, it would be a prefect circle. he said with a rougeish grin. Anyone else? he asked getting down to business. Chime was turing into more of a distraction for him than he had originally thought, but what fun he was having with her.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She smirked and smacked him with her tail out of the sight of others. "Don't be cute... I like it too much." She grinned and looked at the others angelically, as if nothing had been said. Ack, not another flirt!

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

She looked at them and smiled gently and titled her head to the side a little more watching them "A circle..." she paused looking around at the others kindof puting two and two together and figureing out a little of what they were talking about and smiled a little more "well sounds like a pretty good idea to me heh" she fliped her head back making her bangs move out of her eyes for a little while just enough to see a little better without the pain of her neck being tilted to the side to see

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Soooo sorry! I was at the barn ^.^;

bic| Arch grinned, bobbing his head. "Yeah, I'll join." He looked around, sighing. Hm, quite the odd little group of Serians if you asked him.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

OK then. Good start. Two mares, two stallions. You guys would happen to have any good names in mid would you? he asked. Naming just isn't my strong suit.