Good Morning xD

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning xD

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, Frostbite's story is amazing, and there are a lot of new pages I could easily use as good examples as well ^^ Maybe I can go update the page today, once I've gotten Zara completed :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

*dances* So excited to see my girl all grown up! :heart:

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Ah, I might have more than four on one page in a few places *g* I guess I should recheck the rules from time to time. Won't be able to fix it this weekend but I'll see what I can do next week :)

*edits*

Ah, I've got 6 on one page, that's because those I got all at the same time, from the recent abandonneds, but it would make sense to move two to their own page so will redo those soon. They are short on text.

I've also got 5 on one page right at the beginning....would you mind if I leave them together? They've been that way since 2002 and I think they'd rather not be broken up! They are all in the same Circle too ^.^

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

That's fine Sunblind ^^ I saw your page ages ago and I'm 100% ok with how it is. I was waffling between 4 and 5 anyways, so I don't mind it at all. That rule was made because of how some people were just putting 10-15 creatures per page and giving one sentence or so for the whole lot (back in the Market days) so I'm a bit more lenient on it :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

you were waffling :lol: i love that verb!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Me too Vines, I have a new word of the day now. :lol: