To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: To-Do List And Happy Holidays ^^

Post by Keira »

*gasps* Foxx she is absolutely stunning! I cant even describe how beautiful she is! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'm glad you like her ^^ I made her tail a bit too much like the cotton candy in my head when I was coloring her, but I still went for sleek, for the most part XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*stops sitting on hands* She grew up into a real beauty, all right! The wings are amazing, for whatever that might count for. And that eye. Foxx... That eye! :heart:

I like her markings most, I think. Though with the fluffy-swoosh-bumps her tail really does look like cotton candy. :lol:

I can't believe you made Keira speechless, either. That is... Quite the feat. I would have said impossible before now. :lol:

Cograts babe! She's absolutely lovey, and man Foxx once you started on her it weren't that much of a wait at all I don't think, but what little wait there was surely was worth it. I think Keira would say so at least, right hon? :)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

That girl is GORgeous!!! Congrats Keira!! Kudos Foxx, you never cease to wow me! :D Huzzzzzzzzah for grown up babehs!! Thor and Flit must be so proud ^^

I definitely see the cotton candy *facepalm* her markings turned out delicious and I love that you can see a few fine strands of her mane up closer to her face.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I know... I'm on roll with eyes, I think ^^; I fall in love with each new one I do :lol: I forgot to say, next is Satomi!

In case anyone's wondering how I pick the next one, there's a method to my madness... I try not to do the same body-type and/or features and/or level of detail consecutively, so that every Serian is as unique as possible ^^

Satomi's going to be interesting, since she's rather sketchy at the moment :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I gotta say I love how... vibrant she turned out. Just everything pops out at you and her colors are bright and she's brilliant! *is done*

*i think*

:bubbles: