Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Life. Can't live with it, would be dead without it. XD

Post by Talia »

Eegads, I miss you folks! I've been meaning to get back to you on facebook Song- sorry love! I just finished up one wedding this weekend (I was a bridesmaid in my bridesmaid's wedding) so that's one less thing to worry about! It was gorgeous though- I was so excited to be a part of it! Now I just have to worry about my own wedding! :lol: But between my full time job, and then all my volunteer work (that I do consistently every day as well- it's another full time job, only unpaid!) for Abbey Cat Adoptions, not to mention the fact that I'm a foster parent for them too (I currently have 9 cats/kittens running around my small-ish apartment), I've been... occupied. My two girls, Tuxie and Shadow, used to keep me busy enough, but now that I have Momma (Briseis) and her litter of 5 (Pandarus, Odysseus, Ajax, Aeneas and Paris), not to mention their adoptive kid-sis, Calinda, I've truly become certifiable.

My point- it sounds like we've all been a busy bunch! My health's been ok, off and on. I finally got back to work after being on medical leave for a few months. It felt fantastic to be able to do things again! I'm just hoping things keep going this way, and that I don't take another turn for the worse. As Sunblind said, when we Canadians get sick, we're pretty quick to hop on over to the doctors to figure out what's going on. I can't imagine having to pay for everything to be honest, especially considering my medical history. Seeing blood anywhere that it's not supposed to be though definitely is a cause for concern. I ignored mine for months and I paid for it when I was finally diagnosed.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get back into roleplaying. Eventually. I feel horrible about it, but I just can't seem to find the energy or time. I need to stop overloading myself. >_<

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I am still around just been very busy. My job is changing abit, so lots of things to remember. I am expierencing events that seem normal to my new friends but are unknown to me. Working on coming out of my shell too.

I have 3 days comng up this week off, hope to get some rp in. Before days off were booked solid with only 1 then work then another one. Love my job and would not change it!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sounds fun, but busy!

I have an official date for when I leave on a month's vacation with the hubby - December tenth. For the life of me I can't recall if I said anything or not. XD He's got to be at the new base by January tenth, so we'll be figuring out if we'll be doing something on base or trying to find something separate - either way I'll be moving an entire bed set, a dog, a rabbit and a fish. And figuring out what all we still need to get - pots or can openers or a table to put his tv on or something.

I start the evaluation part of my dog training on the 23rd, I'll be teaching a puppy class under supervision and being graded on that. Then a few follow up tests for things like training cats - FINALLY am about a third of the way through that one, it's been a real struggle to study up on - and I will have officially completed my schooling! Woo! I need to pick up the pace on the studying though, struggling with this cat section has seriously put me behind. There's four Other parts I need to study and test on, and I think I'm supposed to finish that by January as well, so it's all of it a big headache trying to get it learned well enough to honestly use it in as little time as possible.

I started looking at rottie puppies, too. I think it's officially decided that I'll only be bringing One dog with me, and I adore rottweilers and Mitch does better with company, so hopefully a little bit after we get settled in to our new place properly we will have saved enough for the puppy. I want a male with a full tail and I'ma name him Siebold. XD Definitely looking forward to that. Once we settle I'll probably get a job at PetSmart or something - no use building a training clientele if we're going to move in a few years when it really starts to pick up. Besides, when I start my own training business it'll be held in my front yard, and I want a proper house with real land before I do that.

I'm all cold and stuff because autumn nights are chilly, but I walked for a couple miles today and it felt MARVELOUS outside. The leaves still aren't changing here, not really, but they're starting to get a bit pale and brittle - which they mostly hadn't been, even in spite of the drought, because this is a city and they keep after these things.

While I scrape together a way to make Alban Arthuan work this year, the big project with the sculptures is going into a quieter phase - I'm having her rough out details on the pieces she's finished, touching up the bases and adding a little more life to it, things like squirrels and bobcats and such. And I'm putting one of my forms on each base, as well, whatever seems to best fit both the home and the lovely - the one I find myself taking most often around them. :) It'll be great to see everything really come together before I move on to the next big step!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Hey all, sorry been MIA. I been trying to get a job with in my job and I found out on Friday I got it! Also two of my best co-workers got it too!! So getting used to that new responsibilities as well as new schedule. I almost there, don;t want to sleep as soon as i get how which is 6pm lol. I am hoping another week and I have my body used to the new routine!

I love my job and co-workers and would not have it any other way, but I do miss you guys here.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sounds fun! I start this Tuesday heading my own class of puppies - with supervision. Yeep!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Okay, so life - I HATE NOT WORKING. At the same time, I'm afraid to work. Right now I'm sort of queen of the house. I start to work, I can't always be here to keep an eye on everything. So while I go batty with waiting, I'm quite comfortable with my established power in the house. XD

Really though, I know my attempts at writing have suffered. Life is crazy and seems a cycle of hurry up and wait - my brain misfires.