Ideas?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: Ideas?

Post by SunBlind »

Hehe of course TRON is better (it was amazing they had CG at all in the 80's for the first) but the idea is the same, the glowy lines. As a computer engineer I must also vote for something electronic like that xD

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Werewolf! Or simply wolf, but still. Or even a giraffe or ohhh, a CAT SERIAN oh gosh I am going to freak out now, that would be epic just to see. xD *wonders who might get a cat Serian and pictures the critter with different bondeds/lives* :D

Edit: And by Cat I don't mean lion or anythin like that (I.E., Flutter, Tigress, ect.), but a Cat-cat. Like the Thaiia. :)

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I'm working on a few ideas, but my favorite by far is the Tron one :D I've got some cool effects in mind, but I'm not sure if you all will realize it's Tron inspired or not ^^; Hopefully it'll be obvious enough... he'll definitely be a bit more unique than normal XD

Working on Satomi made me realize that I hadn't decided what Vision's eyes look like, or even if he has them, so I had to reach back into the recesses of my mind and I remembered what I was thinking when I drew him ^^ I'm having a lot of fun doing Satomi's eye, hehe.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Eep! I'm so excited to see her! I know Vision's quite proud of his little girl. He'll be so happy to see her all grown up, I'm sure!

And I've always wondered about Vision's eyes, so this will definitely be interesting. :D

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*waits patiently for Satomi to make her debut*

I'm so excited to see how the Tron serian works out as well, i'm curious about your interpretation/twist on it ^^

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Umm... I must admit, I am -not- a TRON fan, lol. So I apologize much in advance if what I come up with has nothing to do with TRON's plot >< I honestly don't know what I'm doing, aside from drawing slick angles and crazay lights XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.