July/13 Adoptions

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

July/13 Adoptions

Post by Tigress »

Well since I'm back around and tidying up records and whatnot (IE: killing time hehe), why not celebrate with next month's adoptions? :) Especially since my anniversary is on the 1st so I'll be a bit busy with my boy on that day! Better safe than I forget this idea! With some new abandoned Serians tossed into the mix, let's get activity back and give Foxx a chance to get caught up on her IOU's~!

You know the drill, I need a list of three altars and then cross your fingers!
No hints on whether 2nd gens will be included or not again! So don't forget that it's a possibility ;D

Adoptions end when the altars have been guessed! (Newcomers please refer to Sionayra's information pages for a list of altar names- example: Arctic Winds, Eternal Sun, Deep Shadows, etc)

First Choice:
Second Choice:
Third Choice:

GO!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Re: July/13 Adoptions

Post by SunBlind »

First Choice: Deep Shadow
Second Choice: Summer Storm
Third Choice: Sacred Sea

Glad I started lurking a little more frequently, there is a spark of life on the forum again!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Hello! Welcome back! :)

First Choice: Eternal Sun
Second Choice: 2nd Gen
Third Choice: Red Sands

I knew there was something going on, no net was driving me crazy!

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

First Choice: Celestial Light
Second Choice: Summer Storm
Third Choice: Forest song

I wasn't going to get online today cuz I have business to get to soon. But I saw the email and was lik yay! XD Its exciting to see something going on here.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

To speed things up a bit, I might as well show the two that were already perfectly guessed with a first choice...

Congrats to SunBlind with her Deep Shadows guess... Shadow would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Vineda with her Eternal Sun guess... Sunray would like to go home with you!

One more remains! It might have been guessed as a second choice, not guessed at all, or I could have chosen more than one Serian from the same altar, or.. or... or... ;)
This will close Wednesday at 11pm western time (noon thursday for me!)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Wowza!! Congrats SunBlind and Shadow, and thank you Tigs! I'll hop on the computer tonight if i can and get a place all set up for Sunray! <3 SO excited to meet this boy and offer him a home! *glee*