Milling about at the Stands

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

A sunset pink mare with beautiful shiny blue mane and tail sniffs distrustfully at acouple trinkets she is being shown by her very excited friend, Blizzard.

"Look, Wave! If we'd had some of these to accentuate our lovely qualities we could of placed at the Beauty Contests!" a gold snowflaked mare exclaims, holding a few silver bracelets upto Wave that really would of showed off her long legs.

She snorts, "Please put that back Blizzard. I'm not entering that contest again if I can help it. It was embarrassing...I would of preferred getting beat in the Arena!" though it was hard to tell, the contest had hurt her pride just alittle though she couldn't figure out why it had.

Blizzard frowns at her friend and carefully puts the bracelets and other trinkets away in the stand. "Whats the matter with you?" the winter mare had an idea, her friend was after all, alittle proud and being beat was hard for her to take.

A purple stallion leaps over to them, "Oh nothing alittle romping won't fix, eh Wave?" he grins playfully and bounces around, silver markings gleaming in the sun. Shade had gotten a rigorous grooming, same as Wave for the BC, but hadn't really cared one way or the other.

His antics made Wave smile again. Blizzard laughs as the dark stallion bounces off another member of their group. "Hey, watch it Shade!" the blue stallion says exasperated.

Shade just grin and shrugs shamlessly and then searched for that familier sparkle-studded green Serian. "Where's Tornado?" he asks.

Renegade tosses his head slightly, "Oh, he's hanging out at the Themed contest, since the mistress put him in it." he looks at Blizzard. "Shouldn't you be at the BC now?"

The winter mare tosses her head, "I'll go back in alittle while. I wanted to see more of the festival not be in the contest, waiting all day. I'll miss out."

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Shade grins teasingly at Blizzard, "Suuure thats why." he gives Renegade a wink. "I think she wants to scope out some stallions and make off with them."

The blue stallion snickers, "I feel sorry for the poor fellows already!"

Blizzard blushed and then sticks out her tongue. "Well, I got tired of waiting for you three bricks to make a move! Honestly, wouldn't hurt any of you guys to try and find someone either!"

"Well...I..." Renegade trails off rather stumped. Shade gains a hurt faraway look in his eyes, "Thats what you think." he says softly.

"Oh Shade...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." Blizzard says contritely, she'd forgotten that he'd had been in a circle once and did have a foal out there somewhere, though he didn't know where and the mother was gone too. She nuzzled him trying to make-up for her words.

The dark stallion nudges her back, "It's all right, it was a long time ago." he pauses and looks out over the Festival grounds. "Maybe you have a point too."

Wave walks along, keeping her thoughts to herself on the subject of mates and circles. Though perhaps...if...no forget it Wave, she tells herself. So far the ones about were youngsters...youngsters couldn't possibly be interested in an old girl like herself.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Vision hadn't really wanted to visit the festival with Talia, Silver, Bridle and Gem.... so he struck out on his own after they had left, not wanting to be left behind with the bitter Tatter, who's ego was close to exploding after winning the themed contest for "most fierce". Honestly.... that stallion didn't need any further encouragement....

His amethyst mane billowed in the breeze, and the bright gold jewelry and cloth about his eyes caught the light of the sun, making them gleam brilliantly. Vision was unaware of the effect he was having though, and trotted casually out into the open, careful to use all his senses to his advantage to avoid running smack dab into a booth... or worse, another Serian... and putting a serious damper on his pride.

After a few moments, Vision realized that he really had no idea where he was going. He hadn't even bothered to ask Talia for directions... he hadn't wanted to appear weak. With a sigh, he realized that, yet again, he was going to have to place his trust in others to guide him. His ears perked up as he heard a group of Serians talking amongst themselves... surely one of them would be able to help him?

"Excuse me," he said quietly, his soft, cultured voice interrupting the talk of the four Serians, "I know this may sound ridiculous, but I've managed to get myself quite lost..."

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Wave returns from her introspection to the sound of a cultured voice speaking. Looking over she felt her mouth drop very brieftly and Blizzard whispered very softly into her ear, "Hubba hubba alert." Wave taps her on the leg warningly with her back hoof.

Blizzard just grinned and nudged her to say something before the stallions did. Taking a breath, Wave says kindly, "Not rediculous at all(she had quickly quessed that the golden blindfold must be there for a reason), um we're near the jewelry booths going.." she looks at the sun a second. "Southwards...to the food court." there was definitely something tasty scenting up the air. Her voice was probably alittle softer than it usually was because she was nervous, but it had a nice soothing tone to it.

The wintry mare adds in smoothly, "Would you like to walk with us?" she chimes sweetly. "There's always room for another."

Shade and Renegade watch this new developement amusedly and wait for the ladies to introduce them to the stranger if it got that far.

((OOC: Ooh thank-you! I was really hoping someone would rp with me. ^.^ I don't really know anyone here very well so I was prepared to go on rping with myself. *lol* I'm Lumi. ^^ ))

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

(*chuckles* No worries. :) I think I've seen you on the Orchard actually. *muses* Or maybe NRBC....anyway, I recognized the name. *grins* And it's notta prob.. I love RPing. :D)

He arched his neck, trying to visually picture his surroundings according to the mare's description. He was able to make a vague image, but not much to go by... he still hadn't really gotten his bearings.

Vision inclined his head gracefully, offering the mares a grateful nod for their kindness. He mused over their invitation for a moment... he had originally planned to wander on his own, but now he thought the company might be welcome, considering he was hardly able to find his way around on his own.

"The company would be most welcome," he said with a charming smile. "I had originally planned to strike out on my own, but upon finding company such as this, I'd rather enjoy the walk."

He paused for a moment, realizing that he had forgotten his manners, and hadn't inquired after his companion's names, nor had he given his own.

"I'm Vision," he added with a chuckle. "Might I ask who you all are?"

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((I'm usually at the Orchard. ^^ hee I like to rp too, but I don't very much, except lately I seem to be on a roleplaying roll. XD Hopefully, it'll last a long time.))

Wave didn't really have much practice describing the surroundings to others, but hopefully she would get better as they go. That is if she didn't become completely tongue-tied first. Socializing was Blizzard's area of expertise.

"Splendid! We'll really enjoy having your company as well. It has been quite some time since any of us were here. I don't suppose you have any interesting news you could fill us in on, as we go?" Blizzard flipped her tail cheerfully walking on Vision's right, while she motioned for Wave to take his left. Thus flanked on both sides, Vision could easily converse with the mares.

Wave blushed when she realized that she hadn't given her name yet. Not that anyone could tell with her coat already being pink. "I'm Wave, the two fellows behind and to the left of us are.." the stallions fill in their names, "Shade" and "Renegade, nice to meet you." they say politely.

From his right "I'm Blizzard." she spots the Shadow Trick stand on her right. "Ooh we're coming upon the Shadow Trick trivia booth, on the right." Blizzard bounces lightly on her golden hooves.

The stallions look at each other and consider whether they should continue to be fourth and fifth wheel respectively, or go off on their own as well. Maybe they'd get as lucky as Vision had and meet some nice company.