Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Life

Post by Kyra »

Sorry again on MIA- being at my work for 3 years now and loving it means I take extra shifts and hours. With the new little ones this year and older ones getting used to us- work has been taken my life up! though now with things getting under control again- no little ones coming yet, all my co-workers and I have standard schedules again.

I work with animals- so training and caring for!^^

I plan to get more active- having again 2 days off in a row will help!

*hugs* missed you all
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Good to hear from you again, I've missed you! And I'm so glad you still like work. :) Things really came together for you when you found that job!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I so agree and same here!
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

At the office with mom today, trying to do some side work until I can find a job. I kind of like seeing the familiar faces of her coworkers again. ^_^

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Sounds like something you love being wrapped up in Kyra, can't ask for more than that eh? Hope you find some enjoyable extra time for yourself ^^ Glad to hear you've got summat to look forward to Songhue :) always nice to see old faces again, catch up with everyone. Just getting into the school groove again. Dunno exactly how but I ended up just a bit behind from the get-go, so i'mma diggin myself outta that but it's going well. Now just worryin over balancing time for a job and time for studies... Need as many hours as I can spare for earning funds to keep me IN school, but I don't want to screw up and not spend enough time on school.
Hope everyone's enjoying the height of summer ^^ Looking forward to autumn myself.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Avast! I got meself a bit o' work! I'm joinin th' crew 'pon the good ship PetSmart, due t' set sail by next week. They be awaitin results on me tests, makin sure I be free o scurvy, an' it should be that I be hearin' back by sixth-day, if they be na too busy copin with high seas.

'Tis but a light voyage t' undertake - part time, with plenty time left ashore. I be on in trial basis, me buckos - if'n I pass muster fer a few months, I be findin meself set on a long sea-faring wander with 'em, full time aboard th' good ship with 'er cap'n! It be a start, at th' least, though I be a hankerin' t' git movin. Mayhaps I be findin another ship t' crew on while I be ashore from th' PetSmart voyages - side jobs 'tween me dog warshin duties! Be somethin' t' consider, once I be knowin' me schedulin' an' what seas we be due to sail on.