Frolicing (Pixie X Path)

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Frolicing (Pixie X Path)

Post by Keira »

Nearly stumbling to the earth Pixie had to concentrate hard on keeping on his feet. The first time her lips had grazed him he had to catch himself from stopping and when she had nipped him his legs had nearly given way beneath him.

He knew she was asking him questions about what had been going on in his life while they had been parted the last few days but he couldn't bring himself to be able to talk until the reached the circle of trees and stopped moving, as right now he could only concentrate on one thing at a time.

Watching her move and dance around in the sunlight only heightened his pleasure and his anticipation for her was building. Far to long they'd been separated. Only when she finally slowed and was smiling at him did he begin to speak.

"Well for the past little bit I have been helping Thor's daughter Zara with some meditation before searching for the perfect spot for us." He began slowly circling her "She has a free spirit but is trouble and Thor thought maybe some grounding would help her gain clarity." Leaning forward he began gently nipping tender spots on her, letting her know her affections had not gone unnoticed.

"Its is going well but I feel as though the meditation I have introduced her to is not going to solve her worries. She needs more of an outlet, but more importantly she needs a friend she can truly open up to. Tis Thor's worry as well. She is not the type to go searching for someone." He closed the last circle and leaned in with a passionate kiss.

Pulling back slowly, lingeringly, he spoke with husky note in his voice "But enough of that for the now, love. For now, let us just enjoy being alone together." And with that he kissed her again, with even more passion than he had thought possible and brought her in to his waiting embrace.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Quite some time later, when they finally roused again, it was to find Path tucked up against Pixie's side and snuggling into his shoulder with a limp-boned contentment.

Well. She had warned him there'd be more than kissing - and he certainly hadn't curtailed her teasing!

With a light kiss on his cheek, she stretched languidly and said If there remains a single bone within my body, it is as yet unknown to me, for surely thou hath reduced me to puddles. in the tone of an idle observation.

Smiling up at him, she let herself roll until her head rested over his back, the motion a lazy flop. Ahhh, to simply relax... Perhaps she could make this a more frequent event.

We were talking earlier, she noted, tugging absently at the bits of mane near the base of his neck, 'Tis a certainty. Thou did say some words, before that kiss, although they are beyond my memory. With a gleam in her eye she indulged in a silent chuckle before adding Ah, 'tis of no matter. No words of importance doth remain, not within this moment, save that of our love.

Nuzzling into his shoulder again, she let loose a contented sigh and wallowed in complete relaxation.

Then her stomach growled.

Ah! she cried, and sprang to her feet with a ringing laugh, such complaints doth my body voice! Very well then, 'tis time for such sustenance as may be had, for t'was a most strenuous day thus far, for certain.

Arching her neck down, she let out a small huff and smiled as the blossom that still wound about his horn nodded back at her, her face scant inches from his. What is thy wish, kind sir, that yon maid might fetch such for thy pleasures?

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Not sure why its so short today, my exhaustion or his contentment :-/

BIC: Pixie smiled as he listened Path, he could hear her talk about having no bones left for an eternity. Stretching he rolled while she sprang up. "No bones left, huh" he mumbled with a smile as he watched her move. Life really didn't get much better than this.

"Well, love, since it seems that you have quite recovered with your bones and I seem to still be suffering, I shall let you surprise me with whatever you wish." He gave her a wink with that last part, then closed his eyes and lay back. It had been a long time since he had been this deliriously happy and he was going to savor every precious moment of it.

In the morning he would begin phase 2 of this adventure, but for now he would just enjoy whatever surprise she chose to bring him.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| No worries, I haven't exactly been uniform.

BIC| She didn't quite grin, but a definite sparkle entered her eye as she gave a low bow in reply, along with a quiet With respect, oh dearest beloved, I must insist that my bones hath indeed fled and doth remain so absent. For should not it be such, would ye find me capable of moving thusly?

With that, she went about demonstrating just how boneless she could seem, stretching in a rather improbable manner; good golly that mare was flexible. Her dance, followed by their love, had limbered her up quite nicely.

With a flick of her tail she strode away from him, moving with an easy confidence as she found a large leaf from a nearby fern and began to bundle a variety of treats. She found bits of alfalfa and minty bee balm growing, and even sniffed out a few nice pears. She had a particular fondness for pears and wound up taking quite a few before finally finishing off the platter with some blossoming goldenrod.

Dragging the loaded-down leaf back to her mate, she curled back into his side and left the treats within easy reach of the both of them. In an unintentional effort not to land on the food or jostle her mate, she seemed more to fold into laying against him more than anything else.

Then she was taking a bite of a pear and scooping up some alfalfa and bee balm, leaning against him and resting her head lightly on his neck once more. Within moments, with her stomach no longer complaining and a warm, loose sensation all throughout her body, the golden mare was dozing lightly with Pixie as her pillow.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Letting out a soft burst of air as Path came back he opened his eyes and smiled. He'd watched her 'stretching' through slits and had been replaying the image in his mind over and over ever since. Savoring the sight of her body moving with such an elegant grace it was almost startling.

Reaching around so his neck brushed lightly against hers he started slowly pulling bits of food over to him to snack on. He didn't need much before he was pleasantly satisfied. He had been learning lately that in addition to putting energy in to the earth to help nurture he could also pull small bits of excess energy back out to help revive him.

"Feeling better love?" he nuzzled the back of her neck with his nose and nipped at her mane a little. He could die happy spending days like this.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Mm-mmm, she murmured, and gave a languid stretch. Then she proceeded to slip back off to sleep.

Sometime later, she came to again and found it was early morning. They'd spent all the previous afternoon in their love and that evening had passed in limp relaxation. She hadn't even realized when her light dozing against his side had turned into true sleep. And for once, she'd slept until fully rested, rather than rousing with the first touch of warm sun.

Stretching herself awake and taking a deep breath, she climbed to her feet and took a long drink from the nearby stream. Somehow, she expected her mate to be gone; surely such bliss couldn't last longer than the single day.

Perhaps thy doth remain, dear love, she thought, and lifted her head to look around their little glade, hoping to spot him. She couldn't keep a faint perk in her ears revealing the touch of hope; but had he indeed wandered away to see to other duties, she'd know nothing of sorrow. If he'd left her to rest while she may then there was still work to return to. And if nothing else, they had gathered this bit of stolen time.

But first, just in case, before she could leave that moment behind - she had to be sure. She had to look.