Keidas

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Keidas

Post by Foxxfyre »

Is finally done ^^ Next on the list is NovaxBreeze's foal and Satomi (who is about... 1/3 done already)

Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Keidas

Post by Foxxfyre »

Also, here are his in-progress images, which I thought were pretty neat, since he ended up looking quite a bit different ^^;

ImageImageImage

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

HOLY FLUFF N STUFF.

I love his feathers. And hair. And that eye is Striking. And he looks so... so... Soft! Super love his horn, too, and Adore the transition you did in how his tail is carried, it makes a world of difference. I think the little short hairs in the curve is my favorite touch; though I'm also torn between eye/feathering. My gaze goes right for the eye! :heart: Chidory is lucky!

And the dropshadow in his mane... and the ears! I love the ears! The more I look, the more I see. XD

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yeah, as you can tell, I was doing the lines on the tail and really wasn't loving them... so I changed it XD Part of the reason it took so long... I tried out a few different looks before settling on that one ^^;

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Beautiful!!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Gorgeous Foxx! Thanks very much for posting the transitions, it's really neat to visualize some of the process! There's SO much detail nowadays, it's marvelous! Like Songhue mentioned, the longer you look the more you see. Welcome Keidas, we've all been waiting anxiously to greet you! ^^

(Fluff n stuff! ha! *snicker*)