Greetings and Salutations

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Fen
Regular
Regular

Greetings and Salutations

Post by Fen »

First of all, I hope it's okay that I post here? If not, sorry sorry! Looked to be the place to make an introduction.

With that in mind, hi! I'm Fen, and I found this site kind of by accident, haha. I used to do role playing a while back on a few different sites, but then my interest (or the site itself, unfortunately) died and I got consumed with higher education and all that jazz anyway. But I'd like to try my hand at it again, and this looks like a really well-put together place. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything relating to horses.

Anyways, excuse my rustiness, haven't applied to a forum in ages upon ages. Please let me know if there's an application or anything I need to fill out, or if I've already messed up in some way - wouldn't be the first time haha.

Nice to meet you!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Tigress »

No applications needed! A friendly disposition and literacy are all we ask for here :).

As soon as you're done getting familiarized, please send me a private message about your first Serian! Since you just missed this month's adoptions, I'd love to toss an abandon at you so that you can start role playing as soon as you feel ready ^^.

I'm the mod, I tend to be in charge of record keeping, events, and throwing already completed/abandoned Serians at people XD.
You can call me Tigs if you like! Most people do heh. Or "HEY YOU, ANSWER MY PM DANGIT!"

Aaaaanyway, nice to meet you and welcome!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Welcome!! Happy... errrr... Sionayra day! Which is every day in my book :P Nice to meet ya, glad you found us!

Fen
Regular
Regular

Post by Fen »

Oh, hey, thanks for the welcome! This is so cool, I'm very excited to get started.

And Tigs, I would love to send you a message at some point, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to send a message. Someone take pity on me? I feel like I'm missing a button or something haha.
Last edited by Fen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Welcome! :) It's always nice seeing a new face here. Look forward to roleplaying with you soon!

Tigs- you crack me up. :P

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

It took me 5 minutes to figure this out (worst mod ever lol) but if you click on someone's username, a drop-down menu appears with the choice to send a pm :D

Teehee. Glad I can amuse people. Amongst probably driving you all nuts with my air headed correspondence habits... -cough-