Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Life

Post by Talia »

Thanks Vinny. :) It's been difficult. Considering how many groups of kittens have come through our doors over the last year and a half (about 65 cats/kittens that we've fostered in total- I counted, lol) we've lost very few. I just can't stand the thought of losing more, poor things. The group we foster through specializes in litters, so we've always taken a litter at a time, or a bunch of orphans all at once :D It's been fun, but kittens can be super messy and destructive. Their cuteness makes up for it though!

I got wind that the surgery for her hip went well, so I'm glad she's doing alright. She's gone through so much already though- breast caner, a lung transplant, Parkinson's disease, and now a broken hip. She just doesn't need any more issues, so it hurts watching her struggle like this.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

holy moley!
yanno. i meet some of the nicest people. i really do. and they always have the magnets for those torrential downpours >.< i think some meanie people need to go on magnet duty for a bit! :P

that. is a lot of rescues!
i'm pretty sure i said that last time i commented on them. but the number is still astounding. those wings you say you have a weakness for? i'm pretty sure you have a pair of your own!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

You're too sweet! Psh, everyone does their part. This is just one of the ways that I can help. I know a lot of people who have rescued more, or less. Every little bit counts, or so I figure. :heart:

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

I've been feeling all kinds of floaty lately, and I think I need something to ground me. It's just like directions seem to evade me lately. Bleh. 15 different kinds of bleh.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*ties anchors to your waist and sits on one* Sit! Stay! Lol!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Well I thought i'd make a note here. I have a really busy week this week and now our whole family has the flu, so my apologies to Tigs and Song, there is a very good possibility I wont get our threads replied to this week like I had intended >_< Hopefully that isn't too much of a pain for you two.