All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: All's Fair in Love And...? [Halloween Plot]

Post by Kyra »

Traveler was surprized for a second that Sylph new a mare in love with Teardrops mate. Though a moment passed and she figured she had the name already, but better to ask in case it was not Confusion. May I know the mare's name? Maybe she can tell me more about who he is or if she knows anyhting.
I need a new image holder...lol

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

Shadowstar, with a large amount of effort, reined in her rage with what slippery self control she had left. She sighed and muttered My apologies. It struck a nerve. I don't know many, but maybe someone around here will recognize the appearance. If they didn't, she was screwed.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

"Have you ever acted on these feelings or told him how you felt?" Krinlith sensed an innocence about Confusion. She didn't seem the type to deliberately cause trouble, but trouble is exactly what she may have caused. Now he needed to figure out just how much. The pieces of the puzzle were slowly starting to form in his mind, and he needed to just find out how they fit. More information was needed.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Confusion looked shyly at Krinlith as a nervous blush filled her face for a moment. "Well,I mean, I thought about it but... Well it's strange... His loyalty was something that charmed me about him. This came as such a shock..." She was either a fantastic actress, or she was as much a victim as Teardrop in a way.

----

Chaos blinked again, observing how rigid the mare stood. Strange, had he been the one to strike a nerve? Well he hadn't meant to. Oh well. Mares, sensitive things they were. "Not at all. Anyway, she has a long and straight mane, wings, it was dark so I can't clearly say what color. Maybe blue?" He looked across the room as Sylph as he spoke, ignoring Shadowstar's presence completely for a moment.

----

Sylph's mouth was open to speak when Chaos' loudly spoken words made it to her ear. Smiling softly, she looked at Traveler. "I'm afraid I've suddenly forgotten. Must be all the stress." She walked to the middle of the room an announced. "I feel unwell, and I have no information to give, so I will rest. Do not bother me." And with that she disappeared up the stairs so smoothly it was hard to tell where she'd gone.

-----

Harvest looked at Chaos, then Sylph, then around the room. "Where.... Where is Spindle?" She asked with worry etched into her voice.

[Sylph cannot be followed for now, Harvest can be coerced into searching for Spindle if you have a hint of where, everyone else can be questioned as normal :)]

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

The green mare was surprized when she heard the stallions voice and the sudden change in Slyph. She watched the mare almost seem to disapper leaving no way to follow, though she was sure she got what she needed, if the mare reappeared she may talk to her agin. She looked around the room around the room, the stallion had caught her eye but another detective was tlaking with him, one serian was gone and another was talking to the 3rd detective. So it would be whom she thought she talk to second.

Traveler walked over to the black mare. Hello, I am Travelere. I am here to help Miss Teardrop out. Do you know anything to help figure out what is going on? She looked over the mare and wondered what she was about to get into.
I need a new image holder...lol

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Krinlith could sense that she was mostly genuine, but there was something she was holding back. It was near to impossible to fake blushing, but he could sense...something else. "Confusion, is there anything else you're not telling me?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes, probing for answers.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx