Yeesh..

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Yeesh..

Post by Rainer »

I vanish for a while and come back to find this place exploded with activity again! Aha I feel so far behind. This is just a little thread to welcome all the new folk personally :) and possibly let my lovies stretch their legs.

Soo... Welcome! I'm Lyndsey/Rainer, whatever you prefer. Lifes been a little bit whack lately, finally settled into a full time job in the new city. Breaking the yearling and chores takes a lot of spare time but I'll try my hardest to commit to any overdue rp's if anyone wants to put up with my rustiness. ^^

Definitely thrilled to see this place buzzing again! <3

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Yeesh..

Post by Songhue »

Welcome back! I do miss horses, I must admit. I'm glad things are looking up for you. :)

I think if Spin wanted to rekindle things with Frolic she'd let him give it a go, now that she's no longer fighting insanity.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Yes please! Poor Spin's gotten a little left behind with all this filly business, It would be nice if the family could be whole again ^^ And thank you, if any of you lived closer I'd offer rides. Perfect time of year for trail rides, the leaves are breath taking down some of the trails :heart:

I'll throw something together in a bit, it might not be pretty yet. ^^;

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

You're in Ontario, right? At least you were - what's the new city? I'm actually planning on moving up to Michigan eventually, so maybe we could meet up then. :) It'd be fun!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Yep, still in Ontario. We just moved to Fort Erie, so I'm a 20 minute drive from the Peace Bridge Border. That would actually be fantastic! ^^ It'd be amazing to finally meet you after so many years of being on this forum together. Crazy how much time has gone.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Awesome! It is crazy, it hardly seems no time at all on some days - others I realize that my baby sister grew up hearing about this place.

I'm aiming for a bit of land outside Detroit - I need the land to run my business from home and the city for the customers. I work as a dog groomer, and while the cash is good I don't care for the cages and I see a lot of training needs coming in. So when I can manage it, I'm moving up there and starting up my business.

First though I have things to pay off and savings to build. I'll catch up to you eventually!