Server Change

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Server Change

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hey All,

I've been having some issues with my web host lately, so I'm moving to a better one ^^; You shouldn't notice any differences in the site, but if you come across any odd errors or some such thing, please let me know!! For now, I'll be locking all of the forums so that I can transfer the data over. I'll post here when the transfer is complete!
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Server Change

Post by Foxxfyre »

Sorry for the confusion and lack of notice everyone >< Basically my former webhost forced me to move to a different one because of a service/fee change I didn't want to participate in, so I had to shut down the forums while the transfer was happening so that nobody would lose any data ><

It's all fixed now, for the most part, I just have to reopen the forum topics so everyone can post ^^ That should happen tonight, but I'll be tinkering with them over the next few days, so things might be a bit off until I post here that I'm done ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Server Change

Post by Tigress »

Just glad to see it's back :). Take your time! The most important thing is not losing any useful data <3