Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Life

Post by Songhue »

Starting today on 5 hours of sleep, still didn't get up early enough, and heading in for a 6 hour shift. Oy.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Ouch. Hope it is an easier day!

We got killed with no yesterday! 15cm is what they are calling for! saw sanders and plows come by 12 times and it still does not look like they did much.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

We got a fair amount of snow yesterday too, and I was hoping for even more of it :)

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I think we got about 30cm of snow over the weekend. Where they cleared the snow around a construction area there is this massive snowbank, super impressive trying to walk past it ^.^ I love big snowfalls.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I always have the hardest time resisting using those humongo piles for a snow cave :)

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Loved doing that as a kid. I recall using a spoon to chip away at the interior when it would freeze over.

Of course it was crazy dangerous being inside one of those things, but as a kid I was blissfully unware and having tons of fun.