Christmas: Fan Art [Closed/Results]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Re: Christmas: Fan Art!

Post by Sethelu »

That looks great Kyra! Good job.
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Christmas: Fan Art!

Post by Tigress »

And closed! Sorry I'm late guys! I haven't had much time to check in since I'm kind of getting married in a week ;).
It's just paperwork, but it'l be legal! Ceremony won't be for a year at least, darn expensive tradition.

In order of winners: Vineda! (I literally laughed out loud) Kyra! (I love the engaging scene!) Storm's Fury! (another that gave me a chuckle)
Please choose between Vex, Aqua, and Strike as your prizes! (Vinny first, Kyra chooses from the remaining two, and the last goes to Storm)
As a runner-up, Sethelu claims a custom trait to be added to a future new Serian (see Mod post for explanation)

And stay tuned for the raffle :D *posts*

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Christmas: Fan Art [Closed/Results]

Post by Vineda »

Thank you!! I'm very glad you got a chuckle out of it! I haven't done anything artsy in a very very long time, so thank you for putting this nudge in here : ) Hopefully I'll keep up with the doodling, and maybe test out some of the other media ideas for some fan art/pictures.

Congrats to Kyra and Storm's Fury and Sethelu :D I think I would like to choose Aqua, if that's quite alright...

Hey Tigs? Congrats again! ^^ Wishing you all the best with your marriage! Hope the paperwork's fun anyhow; still good reason for a huzzah!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Thanks tigs! Snow is darn hard to draw and figuring out how to make the scene was fun! I really happy how it turned out! *Amber's getting it framed to posted on a tree in her valley lol*

Wow so close Tigs! Congrats! That be too buds with close to Christmas you and after Christmas a co worker are getting married!^^

makes me feel, out of place. Not even go into the dating pool. Nothing that counted. *cough grade 6*

So happy for you and no worries!

Congrats Vindea, love the scene! Congrats to Aqua.

If Strike wants she can come home with me! I do love silver with pink and blue! Love her jumper spirit!
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle says he owes her a tackle-tickle-nuzzle-kiss for bumping that tree and dumping the snow on his head. ;) But I get the feeling she knows that - they do love to play and chase, those two! Quite the running pair.

Storm's Fury
Regular
Regular

Post by Storm's Fury »

Congrats Tigs! Traditions are always a wallet killer... But they're so pretty!

It's pretty funny that we had the same idea, sorry I didn't know Kyra :)

And I'll take Vex :D
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger