May/14 Adoptions!

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: May/14 Adoptions!

Post by Talia »

Might as well!

First Choice: 2nd Gen
Second Choice: Arctic Winds
Third Choice: Summer Storm

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

WOW I really fell off the bus on this one lol sorry guys, I'll try not to get so distracted by RL stuff!!
Two surprise adoptions will be featured, since I'm giving up two of my own new-style Serians who I never really developed a strong personality for. I really feel someone would enjoy them more, especially with the new style being pretty rare among the abandons :).

Congrats to Talia with her choice of 2nd Gen! Cirrus would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Sethelu with her choice of Forest Song! Pumpkin would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Vineda with her choice of Eternal Sun! Treasure would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Kyra with her choice of Summer Storm! Spindle would like to go home with you!
Congrats to Sunblind with her choice of Eternal Sun! Beta would like to go home with you!

And this finished up abandoned Serians until further notice on the last picky group! Congratulations!!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Ahhhh good to see ya back Tigs! Hope all is well; that it was good distraction! :) Thanks very much, SO very excited for Treasure :heart: Many congrats to the other new pairs!! ^.^ Tis a good day for bond-making

Sethelu
Leader
Leader

Post by Sethelu »

I was wondering what happened. Glad to see you back in the game! Everyone's gonna be so excited to have a new bond-mate :)
(\(\
( *.*)
o(")(")

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Congrats everyone! Cirrus is already posted :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Oh wow Thanks Tigs! Spindle is a cutie!

No worries on life snatching you away. With nikita, my pup training, playing and her many walks (she is the go go energy husky). Vets said 1-10 scale for huskies she a 20 lol. I also be busy too, i work 2-10:30pm week days and spending time with cousins on a lake on weekends as well as getting more scuba dives under my belt.

Though I hope my creativity juice will spike more, which it seems to be getting there. I want to rp again but not start and loose the fuel lol

I have him up soon and congrats to the others
I need a new image holder...lol