Life

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Life

Post by Songhue »

*glees for you* :heart:

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I am still alive, just very busy. Baby girl will be 5 months old on Saturday. We just moved about a month ago and still aren't all the way unpacked and I start college on the 24th. Hoping once the craziness of unpacking is over I can catch up on some posting. Lots of love! :heart:

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

A 5 month old, going back to college and recently moved? No wonder we haven't seen you around for a bit, talk about busy! Makes me tired just thinking about it :)

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Hope you guys don't mind, I kinda skimmed through the last couple pages (Although I was never apart of the conversations previously). Trying to put myself out there and get a feel for who I am again, this might be a good place to start I guess ^^;

I'm glad to see that everyone is moving forward, bumps in the road are bound to pop up... I can tell you are all very strong people and good to see you lean on each other, those kind of relationships can be hard to come by. :)

Kyra, despite whatever happened in our past, I hope you can find the confidence in yourself to let go of the people who only make you an option and do what you love purely for your own happiness.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

EXTREMELY sorry for the thread and message I've left hanging; had a lot of traveling and family matters pop up and school's beginning sorting itself out. I should be back in the swing of things soon if peeps'll still have me. Looking forward to a long browse around here to give me a deep breath and sigh of relief. Hope all are well!

EDIT: Ifail. I officially swear to combat the LifeMonster for the rest of my days! It may have won the last battle, but I shall win the war eventually!

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Hey everyone. I know it's been way too long since I've been on here, but a few things happened in sequential order that ended up with me not coming here for so long. Basically what happened was, I was dating someone, and fell in love with them. Things blew up in my face and I ended up single and depressed, and had a few personal things happen in my life to add to the drama. I basically shut down and kind of shut everyone out for a while. Afterwards, part of what kept me away was embarrassment at having been away for so long. I'm doing better now and am getting my life on track again. I'm also going into the Navy in a few months, which I'm excited about. Anyway, I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long. I got wrapped up in my head and my depression/anxiety, and had a hard time getting back out. I'll try to start posting here again. I love you all.

-Krinlith
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx