Just Curious... :)

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Just Curious... :)

Post by Talia »

Love the new look for sure! Personally, I'm just pro adoptions and loving the fact that things are getting more lively again! And I second (third, fourth, whatever?) the idea of a new Altar. I'm loving Silent Song as well. It's got a nice ring to it!

It all looks lovely Foxx. The concept of subspecies and the background ideas behind the new Serians is intriguing! I'm definitely interested!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm very pro-seeing-this-place-come-to-life-again, lol (this is still my homepage... <_<;). We got the Foxxy creating again, the Tigs and the Tal are properly reunited together, the Vines and the Keira are popping about playing.... I have such warm tinglies! Tee!

'Course, the anticipation of 7 days left is still wringing me into pretzels.... But I think that's the whole point. :P ;)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Hopefully this boost in activity will stay, I’ve missed the old swing of things and the dear faces so much <3 And the new altar and style have me tied in knots as well.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

This new method of coloring is so fast that I'm going to make some code so that Tigs can also post adoptions if I'm away for some reason, and I can make a pretty hefty backlog I think, so hopefully this isn't just a quick burst of activity that goes away :D

It's also so much fun seeing people come back :D I was telling Tigs that I think I can even do more breedings than I could before with this new method, though they'd all have to be in the new style, so they'd have to have at least one Silent Song parent.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Babies!!!! Only thing that could have made this better!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

We have abandoneds still as well, if you can’t be around. Not sure if there’ll be an adoption with them anytime soon, but it’s a thought. Seems like most around now have been solid regulars which might be a better bet for them. Just musings, don’t mind me. I’m wayyy to excited and fangirly just now with this new burst of activity and novelties. I DO apologize. *reminds myself to hush and have patience*

Today i had daydreams of opening my pokemon go app to find it was sionayra go, where you could encounter serians :P it was grand!