2nd Gen Renaming

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: 2nd Gen Renaming

Post by Tigress »

As per Foxx's edit, it turns out it was never listed on the website itself- only in the emails we used to receive with our Serians! So I'm sure it's something many people easily missed or even forgot about over time ^_^. Don't feel bad <3

I'm taking this as an opportunity to rename everything muahaha.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I wouldn't mind putting a space in Night Tears, or capitalizing one of the Ts like NightTears :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

I've been using NightTears myself, but I thought I might have a chance to recast it to something myth-y that fits the backstory I've been cooking a little more--I was playing with 'Endymion' or 'Orpheus', stuff like that :D But I'm happy to keep it just as NightTears, esp. if that plays more into the cultural lore.

I'm way too attached to the Avalon triplets' names at this point, but maybe I'll come up with a sort of 'true name' deal for them, and for Astarte, too. Or would a third generation foal have a different naming lore? I'm actually pretty intrigued, storybuilding-wise :D

EDIT:

Avalir - Evenstar
Hinote - Pendragon
Hellion - Lionheart

I'll go with these for true names, as long as they fit the conventions :) I think I'll keep the names they're registered with though, save Foxx the coding xD
Last edited by Silverdust on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I know a few of mine and a few others who have nicknames as well, so even if they have a true name here they can have others. Not sure if that fits your storybuilding, but it helped with mine.

EDIT:
It’s strange, I remember reading those rules on either the boards or the adoption/breeding pages before but can’t for the life of me remember exactly where O.o

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

If the abandoned requirement is lifted, can we switch Darroch to OakHeart? I hadn't known of the lore at the time he came along, but you had mentioned it by the time AuraSidra came along. ^.^

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Songhue wrote: Sparkle - Firefly
I think that fits the rules? If not we'll tinker about some more!
*swoon* so much yes!