Link Updates!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Mod
Mod

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Link Updates!

Taking a rather wonderful idea from our community, I'd like to make a thread organizing all new links that need to be updated! It takes me only seconds, thanks to Foxx's incredibly user-friendly database, but sometimes I'm not aware that a link needs to be updated!

So, please post here if you go into your adopter's status and see that any of the links are missing or outdated, and post the name of the Serian and the link it should have.

I cannot create records, only edit them, so if I don't get to your post right away it's because that Serian needs to be put into the database by Foxx when she has time ^_~. This will probably go for all of the most recent foals and holiday Serians who haven't yet been completed, but everyone else should be covered!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Link Updates!

Accounts on the main site without passwords (you have to send me one) cannot modify their Serians' info because I can't be sure that it's you ^^; But if you want that ability, just PM me a password and I'll pop it in ^^
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 pm

I updated the Circle links, thanks Songhue :) That's something I coded poorly, so I haven't been able to give the ability to edit that to Tigs yet, but I definitely need to put that on my short list ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Elder
Elder

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Just a heads up, I am working on my site currently with getting Mercury up and so it is down for the moment, will update this post when its finished and working again.

***Edit***

She has been paged and link is working again, but her story/descriptive isn't up yet on the page. Kid headbutted my nose this morning (19 days post sinus surgery) and pain killers don't allow for great writing. The story should be added some time in the following week.

website is still at: http://www.realmsofealu.com

Mod
Mod

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Updated pending the addition of Mercury to the database :)

Return to Visitors' Glade