April Adoptions

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

April Adoptions

Post by Foxxfyre »

Just a reminder that April adoptions are on Sunday :) There will be three Serians available:

Amaranth
Bee
Torrent

They're all really cool looking (to me at least) so it'll be really fun to see who gets them ^^

As a side note, this was a crazy month for me but I was still able to get all three colored easily (plus Cipher and her RPing), so I'm feeling really great about everything XD

Other misc statuses:
- Oakheart: Finally (yesssss) have the wings done, just need to tighten things up, color the tail, and do a final cleanup, sooooo close, he's looking awesome <3
- Astarte: Will be next, working on a new outline for her adult form, the one I had was too old and hard to update, faster to just redraw
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Re: April Adoptions

Post by Silverdust »

I'm so tempted by this month's names! But I think I'll hold off to develop the current bonds, and for a chance with Cipher--the RP's been really fun so far ^^

I'm also super excited for Astarte, and I'm sure whatever you come up with will be lovely, Foxx <3 Hope the upcoming month is a little less hectic for ya :)

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I’m also super curious, especially with you noting how cool they look ^^

I’m glad the new coloring makes everything so much more manageable. I’m loving the Unbonded RP, super excited to see what new lore comes to light and to see if Cipher bonds. She’s lovely!

And to see the young ones finally grown! I’ve been so anxious to see them. Super duper happy to see them emerge ^_^

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I'm actually drawn to this month's potentials... I'm a bit surprised, but also really excited. :D And whooooooo, babiiiiieeeeesssss!!!

I'm glad it's so much easier, too. ^_^ I'm hoping it gets to where it's *all* easier. I'd noticed that with Silent Song there are a few who are very-nearly-almost as polished as the other alters, so maybe it could help all the way around! *squeebounce*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Now to wait on pins and needles... <_< :D