Forever Freedom

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian sighed, lowering her head slightly. "His names Renegade. Yeah, I guess he's a friend of mine, but I'm not quite sure where he is at the moment." She flicked her tail, much like the time she had with Ren, having flicked the stallion lightly on his haunches. She smirked, then looked back to Bubbles.

"Anywho, my names Indian, and yours is...?"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He smiled listening to her talk and glanced up into the sky then back at her "Ohh I'm Bubble nice to meet you" he said with a playful smile his ears flickered back and forth

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Thats a cool name" She grinned "Pleasure to meet you also." She looked back at the pond, more like glared at it, as if it had made her fall into it. Curse that frog.

She looked away, yawning and stretching her head down, her forelock falling over her eyes. The beads had been breaded into her mane, but now as her mane shifted downwards, so did they, so the tip of the long string of beads now settled onto the ground.

The images of the fireworks from the previous night popped back into her head. She was thankful for Ren and Lumi for showing them too her, and as she had said before, it was very nice. Her thoughts dwelled on that for a couple minutes before she dragged herself back to reality.

Orange eyes blinked a couple times before raising her head once more. She watched Bubbles calmly.

"Did you have fun at the Festival?"

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

While he hadn't been close enough to see her fall into the pond he had heard her squeal and raced to find her. If he'd known about the lilypad, he would of been quite disappointed to have missed it.

As it is he charged out of the grass prepared to fight off whatever had made her squeal. Of course it was only her and another serian. Calming down he grins and trots forward, "Good day, Indian!" Ren politely nods to the blue serian. "Greetings."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Renegade!" She grinned, nudging his shoulder with her muzzle. "You missed quite the little show here." She jerked her head in the pond's direction. "I fell in" She shook herself, sending beads of water everywhere.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble smiled nodding "Yes I did and I hope you did as well" he looked up into the sky his ears were back and he was smiling. He then urned his head quickly when he heard a voice of another serain and his mane whipped around changing sides "Oh hello" he had a friendly smile and chuckled a little