Crystal Frost

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

She tilts her head, "Oh it's all right, no need to apologise." ^^
Crystal had to giggle at his instant excitement, he did very much look like a foal who had just gotten it's fondest wish.

Then when he dashed off without her she had to try very hard not to roll on the ground laughing for she did not wish to hurt his feelings. Crystal once again assured him that it was all right and followed him.

After a bit of walking in the fields she asks, "So what else do you like to do?"

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

For once in his life Destiny stopped where he was walking and really pondered about the question.

'Well as I've already mentioned I like to run... alot... What else is there except running?... Where else have I been?' It was almost straining him to think of something else. Then suddenly a very large grin appeared upon his face and he quickly snapped his head up to look at Crystal.

'Wait! I know! It's the best. You'll love it.' Quickly he led Crystal over the hills and towards the coast. Suddenly they reach the place Destiny previously visited and found to be quite enjoyable. It was a very large white strip of beach that stretched along the coast.

The grass of the fields seemed to battle against the white sand dunes forming the boundary of the beach. Like small white soldiers numerous seagulls continued their flittering to and fro completely unaware of the newcomers. The white sand sparkled and glistened as the waves softly lapped at the edges. The cool blue green water shimmered to create a completely picturesque scene. Destiny turned to Crystal with a very pleased smile on his face.

'I come here also. Just sometimes though. I usually just run up and down chasing the seagulls. They really don't mind. All they do is fly up to let me pass then land again. Then I turn around and do it again. It's really fun. Want to try it?' He seemed straining to go running and to see if Crystal is as unwilling to run like the others.

'Come on. It'll be fun. Just follow me.' He started to jog off towards the seagulls while still watching Crystal. Perhaps she will follow him once he started. After all it is so much fun, Destiny always gets carried away with so much chasing. Perhaps with another Serian the beach wont feel so lonely. Knowing that he should be well mannered he decided that if she did run with him he wouldn't leave her, after all its rude to out run a mare right?
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Feeling very curious and intriqued about where Destiny was taking her Crystal follows closely, ears perked forward. When the beautiful beach came into sight she released a breath in awe.

As she walked onto the sand, she gave it a paw with one glittery forehoof. Crystal had not seen sand before, it was very different from snow, she decided.

"It's beautiful!" she says to Destiny as she walks further onto the beach. A sudden swell of playfulness rose within her and she runs after Destiny, bucking acouple times in the air. The seagulls flew up in her wake, wings fluttering.

Crystal easily caught up with Destiny, laughing she goes faster challenging him to race with her. Her long purple mane and tail flew wildly in the wind, and the necklace swung around to wave over her withers.

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Never failing to return a challenge Destiny raced along the beach beside Crystal. His hooves were creating a similar track alongside hers. The soft sand under his hooves seemed to propel both of them forwards as the seagulls gave way to their games. As he continued to run with Crystal her previous words slowly swirled in his mind... "It's beautiful..." Thinking on those words he realised that he never really thought this place was beautiful before. It was just another place to run.

But now it seems different. Now it is really beautiful. Perhaps the stunning mare running next to him has something to do with this change. Slowly as that thought became more prominent be began to wonder if it was such a good idea to think like that. After all she is very new to Sionayra and so wont know many others. Perhaps he should just leave her to meet others who are just as stunning as she is. As that thought slowly ate away at his fun his pace slowed and he began to feel very shy around Crystal. That was when he noticed he was feeling really exhausted. After all he did almost run into her and now he is racing her along a beach. He almost hates to admit it but he has to stop running for today.

He could feel his chest heaving and he could feel a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach that may not be from running. He stopped to catch his breath, perhaps in the wrong spot, as he was about to open his mouth the seagulls overhead began to drop presents. So he instantly took off once again after Crystal. He felt like he needed to tell her something...
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

The sun shining on her back, sand beneath her hooves, and the salty air on her face makes Crystal feels more peaceful than she had in a long time.

She slowed her pace when Destiny slowed and then stopped. Crystal looks behind her and had been about to ask if he was okay when he suddenly started running toward her again. Thinking he was just being playful, Crystal romps in the sand and runs into the surf on the beach to splash the water everywhere as she giggles.

Crystal was entirely unaware of the 'presents' the seagulls could very well drop on her.

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Seeing Crystal splash about in the small waves upon the shore made Destiny completely forget what he was about to say and replaced it with fresh feelings of fear. Now he remembered why he didn't come here much. He quickly dug his hooves into the sand and just managed to stop before the waves. He quickly turned and leapt up the beach away from the water as though it was about to bite him. Feeling suddenly ashamed of his fear he hung his head and watched Crystal play in the surf. If only he could swim...