Crystal Frost

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Crystal ran, jumped, and splashed as the tide rolled up on the sand, just getting her legs and end of her tail wet. She laughs and giggles loudly until she sees that Destiny hasn't joined her in the play.

She splashes some water at his ankles, grinning, but something about his expression had her walking out of the water. Crystal's expression once again concerned, "Whats the matter, Destiny?" she asks hoping he was feeling okay.

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Destiny just stood and watched as Crystal frolicked in the water without him. The water creating a shimmering shower around her already stunning form. He had not known a time where he felt more ashamed of his fear. Quickly moving his hooves away from the water as it crept menacingly closer; he felt eyes upon him. He looked up to see that Crystal was looking at him with concern upon her beautiful face. Feeling as though he should explain why he didn't join her and perhaps ruined the rest of her day because of his fear he decided to explain as best he could.

'I ... er ... I' Fidgeting dramatically and refusing to look at her again he gained enough courage to continue. 'I can't swim... So I'm afraid to go in the water... Sorry.'
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Crystal flicks her ears back in understanding, "Oh, I see..."
she looks down and swishes one hoof back and forth. "Honestly...I can't swim either which is why I don't go very far out. Never above my knees." Crystal ducks her head to the side, drawing random swirls in the wet sand.

She looks up through her purple forelock, "Want to try just getting your hooves wet? The water here can't hurt you, too shallow and not enough pull or anything." her voice was gently encouraging. "But it's okay if you don't want to."

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Seeing how much it would mean to her if he ventured into the water gave Destiny courage to at least attempt to go into the water. So he cautiously approached with his ears flicking wildly about. As he neared the edge of the water he lowered his head to get a better smell of it. But it began to swarm closer to him. He took a step back in retreat but it followed. He panicked and quickly leapt back, however he was too late. The water already lapped at his hoof. Quickly inspecting to see if any damage occurred he realised that what Crystal said was true.

Turning around to see her encouraging him onwards he decided he would face his fear just for her. Again still filled with terror, not as much as before he crept closer to the water in an attempt to sneak up upon it. However it did it again, no sooner did he follow it out than it turned around and chased him up the shore. Suddenly Destiny found shear delight in tricking the waves to follow him up the beach. Bouncing to and fro with the waves, splashing here and there, Destiny found that the water really was fun.

Bounding back up to Crystal with a huge grin on his face he quickly showed her his accomplishment.

'Did you see that?! I got my hooves wet and it didn't hurt. I don't need to swim if you can't either. I'm not afraid of the water any more! Quickly and very excitedly he reached out and gently tugged at her necklace in a playful attempt to get her back near the water and chasing the waves with him.
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.