Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

((Argh... one more post then I gtg... I have a doc's appointment and I have to get up at 8:00.... it's 3:20 here, and I'm the kinda person that needs their sleep))

He saw Coral and Vapour approaching and for a sudden fleeting moment he felt like running away, but he sat quietly, deciding to accept the inevitable. She had, after all, tracked him down, and he knew she'd do it again.

He smiled back at Vapour, his smile equally as weak as her own. "Really botched things up didn't I?" he said quietly. He smiled at Coral and sighed lustily. "Quite the group aren't we? I suppose I'll just have to accept you both. There's really no way around it, is there? And none of us can keep running and hiding from it. We just have to accept it I suppose."

He thought that it was too bad that he didn't belong to a circle... perhaps he should start his own and invite the mares to join him-that is, if they didn't already belong to a circle.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral flicks her ears about. She still wasn't sure what they meant by this "accept you both" thing...

She frowned and thought to herself. Look stupid and ask, or feel stupid and not...

"I have to ask, what do you both mean by the phrase 'accept you both?'" She frowns deeper. "I did not quite want to ask, but... you both used it and it seemed very important..."

She felt very dim-witted.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

((Sorry guys, but I'm off! I'll check this out tomorrow and get back to ya!))

He laughed softly, and smiled at Coral.

"To tell you the truth, I'm not sure any of us really knows what it means. We're just all going by whatever happens, happens I think... or maybe not...hmm....nevermind..." He shrugged somewhat, and waited to see what Vapour had to say on the matter.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Again Vapor had the neat little feeling of much intellect and sophistication as she grinned, indicating easily that yes- she knew exactly what was being talked about. She nuzzled against Bridle's throat and gave a soft lustful whiney to answer his sigh.

"There is a way to have both of us easily! A Circle, of course. In a Circle you can have as many members as you allow. Meaning you can mate as many mares or stallions within that Circle as you want! So we can both be yours."

She in return nuzzled Coral, who through this binding would become very much like a sister anyway- she was just beginning the process. Lookign at them both she hoped they got the idea, and she couldn't help but smile with sheer joy.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral flicks her tail and gets an obviously confused look from Bridle's answer.

But Vapor's makes perfect sense and makes Coral laugh.

"Oh! That is what I sort-of thought, but wasn't entirely sure." She giggles. "Such an arrangement would be okay with me. It tends to be what I saw ahead in my life, anyways."

She nipped at Vapor playfully. And then looked at Bridle. She wasn't sure how he was going to react...
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Bridle laughed loudly at the looks the two mares were giving him and each other. He nuzzled them both affectionately, and stretched his golden wings, a sheepish grin spreading across his face.

"I'm glad Vapour knows what she's talking about and that Coral came out and asked, because I was a bit confused myself...I suppose I was just being agreeable. Amazingly enough, I think that's an excellent arrangement. There's one flaw in the idea though-don't any of you already belong to a Circle? I mean, it's not possible for you to just up and leave....or is it? I don't know much about Circles, so you might have to clue me in. Would we create our own?" he asked, waiting patiently for their reaction and a response.