Flowers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Flowers

Post by Nyx »

Surf sauntered into the meadow and looked around. He took a deep cleansing breath. The meadow smelled of flowers and rain. . .perfect spring weather. I wonder if anyone else is about today. he thought.

Spying a rose bush nearby, he decided to pick a few in case he should run into Gem. Just thinking about her made his knees weak. The last time he had seen her was when she had asked him to be her mate. Ahhhhhh, Gem he thought with a sigh.

He continued to pick roses and decided that if Gem should come by, she would have no way to carry all of them. Now what am I going to do?

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem yawned sleepily and trotted half heartedly into the meadow. She most definitely wasn't a morning person... although the near to perfect spring weather was most definitely helping her spirits.

She blinked quickly as she saw a flash of red from the corner of her eye. Dismissing it as nothing, she continued along her own path.... until it was apparent that the flash of red was, indeed, another creature. Quietly, she observed, and laughed aloud when she realized that the brief glimpses of red were indeed Surf's mane and tail!

With a whinney of happiness, she galloped down from her observation point at the top of a hilly crest, and nuzzled Surf affectionately once she reached him, chuckling good naturedly as she noticed all the roses he had picked.

And what were you planning to do with all those? she asked teasingly, Charm all the mares in the neighbourhood?
Last edited by Talia on Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Surf nuzzled Gem affectionatly. No, silly, they are for you. Do you like them? he asks hopefully.

The stallion just couldn't keep his eyes off of the mare that stood before him. He had truly found the love of his life.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem giggled girlishly and blushed prettily at the large bunch of roses that Surf had collected.

All of them.... for me?she asked quietly. Of course I love them... they're beautiful, and they look just like the one I used to have in my mane.

She nuzzled his shoulder back lovingly and rested her head under his. How had she managed to get so lucky with this stallion? He understood her better than anyone, and still loved her despite all the things that she had done, despite her past.
Last edited by Talia on Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Surf nuzzled his lady love. So, what have you been up to since last I saw you? he asked. Didn't find a new stallion to love did ya? he added with a wink. He began to weave the roses into a sort of wreath.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem chuckled quietly and shook her head, watching him intently as he weaved the roses together.

Of course not,she said with a laugh, Actually, I've been trying to keep an eye on Galaxy and Vision... the two of them seemed quite intrigued by a pair of mares at the festival. The poor ladies don't know what they're getting themselves into, she added with a girlish giggle.

She nosed the wreath gently, not wanting to disrupt the beautiful display, but curious as to how Surf was managing to do such a magnificent job.

(sorry... brain's mooshey.. *pokes it*)
Last edited by Talia on Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.