The End Battle

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I love it!!! :D Keep going.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

yea, i kind of admit to mostly reading :D i'm not used to having to spell :lol: and thanks poison ;)
~still open for suggestions~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"OW!"

Sekyra had been trying to find enough food to last her the few days it'd take her to reach the next safe stop. she'd rest there for perhapes a day and then go on. she didn't dare stop for long, not anymore. the shadow shifters were much stronger than they looked so this was no trouble for her. she could easily move fallen trees and rocks (LARGE rocks) with very little effert. but she was made cautios about bending to lift things because of the Brachnu. when she did she was precariously balanced and she didn't trust it. because of this she mostly used her tail--and this was no little monkey tail either. it really looked like a simple continuation of her back. this didn't exactly hurt her in swimming either.

she'd been lifting an old burned tree this way when she felt a sharp stinging in her leg. foolish! she thought, i should have been watching for survivors! as long as they live a Brachnu will never stop fighting; i KNOW that! foolish, foolish, woman!

however, when Sekyra looked dawn at her leg she didn't see a Brachnu. what she did see was far worse. it was a carcass eater. these creatures were drawn by the smell of blood from battle and were actually good for the enviornment. it just wasn't good for fellow creatures. it was as big as a bull frog and shapeless when hungry. they were a light brown color so they could blend in with most any setting and always reminded her of an ink blot that was about two thirds mouth. when she'd never seen what they looked like full and she never planned to. they started on anything that smelled of blood and decay and with Sekyra being such a passionate fighter she was always covered in the stuff. it was time to leave. she'd have to risk provisions elsewhere. as the shadow shifter hastely knocked the carcass eater off of her leg and took to the air the swallow returned, hurling accusations and curses at the creature. angry, hopeless, and wanting the knowledge of a good peacefull rest instead of the long days ahead, Sekyra caught fire with an audable FOOM. it scared the bird putting her in an even fowler mood and made it impossible to pass without detection, meaning that she got even more scorn because of her anger.

with a strong will power that far out matched ours she forced herself to calm down. she was thinking of her fellow castaways, the other creatures that held the magics of life in their will. she knew that she used each cell in her brain making her different than most every other creature but she also knew that when she was by still water or stopped to hear the many voices of the winds she could feel that magic in her every essence. this put her at peace and finally allowed her to begin her journey. she could no longer fight. she knew that. one shadow shifter was no match for the armies of the cursed Brachnu. she had done her best to avenge her parents. now, it was finally time to go home. she just prayed she wasn't too late.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

by the way, what do y'all think of the names? i have my own "language" and that's where they come from. Sekyra means "blessed one" and Ronaku means "cherished one" grack-nu is a mild curse that means "souless" and Nico means "great magic." but he'd kind of have to be that way if he's the lord of all shadow shifters and able to create his own realm. oh, and feel free to ask questions :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

and Sheganu means "heavenly night" don't worry, you'll see why. :evil:

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Nice... I like.... keep going... please... :D :D :D