Searching for a familiar face...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Spotting her standing near the place he just left Illuminate glided back down near her. In his excitement the mud was completely forgotten until the second before landing. His hooves found the slosh and thus he almost skidded right into Coral. However he managed to keep the mud from spraying up on Coral and himself. Quickly he regained his posture and stood before Coral swishing his tail and grinning like a foal.

Hello Coral. I'm so very glad you found me. I didn't think you could forget me. After all I can't forget you. He blushed slightly as he spoke without thinking, not realising what he was about to say. Quickly he hid his feelings before he became too embarrassed. After all he didn't even know how she felt about him.

How have you been?
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral watched him land with some amusement. She hadn't really seen a Serian land before... there was only one in Emeral with wings, and he hung out in a different area than she did.

She grinned brightly when he complimented her and blushed about it, secretly quite pleased. He was very handsome and seemed quite nice. It wasn't quite like her to venture outside her usual territory to meet others... and was happy to think it seemed very much worth it this time.

She pretends to ponder quite seriously how she has been for a bit and then blurts out, ~I've been quite alright. Happy to have found you're still here...~ she pauses. ~Uh... haven't really met many others of the Circle, you know...~

Was that too forward? she fidgeted a bit and tossed her head a little.

~How have you been?~
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Hearing her voice brought a large smile to his face. To him it always seemed like the gentle chiming of a bell. Also seeing that he brought a smile to her face gave him even more reason to grin. Quickly, before he was caught dazing, he concentrated on what she was saying not just her sweet voice...

'I'm glad you have been alright. I am very glad to see you again.' He paused before he continued. Remembering the pain yet determined not to show it.

'I have met one other from our Circle before. Her name was Vapor. I was just a foal yet it seemed that we were to be together. Then she went off with another. She didn't even tell me. That was the reason I haven't really met others from the Circle, or anywhere else really. I just came for the festival.'

He took a deep breath, knowing that the pain which usally followed with the thoughts of Vapor would tear at his heart, yet they didn't. He didn't feel that way about her, not anymore. Now the only mare he cared for was Coral. Perhaps he should tell her how much he really cared for her. He swallowed hard and continued the conversation. 'And then... I met you. It's very different now.'

He paused and shifted slightly in an attempt to think how best to word his thoughts... should he tell her... yes... no ... maybe ... I don't know...
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral listens to his story intently. When he is done she frowns. ~That's terrible...~ she states, voice barely a whisper.

~I actually do know her... I spent a couple days exploring Sionayra with her and Bridle...~ her voice trails off. ~Felt a bit like a third wheel sometimes.~ She stops and shakes her head.

~I also know Venom, and it is her influence that ended up dragging me in, I suppose. If -she- could be in a circle, I certainly could be in a circle... also there are handsome stallions in our circle.~ She smiles brightly and peaks coyly from under her forelock that had fallen forward when she shook her head.

~I also came for the Festival... though I lost everything I entered.~ She sits and watches him, listening to his last words.

~Life does change,~ she states, a bit breathily. ~If it does only one thing, it does that... sometimes better, sometimes worse.~

She offers nothing else, and seems to be rather lost in thought.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Illuminate was stunned into silence by her response to his pain. It was almost like... she cared. As he listened to her speak he was mesmerised by the way her mane swayed gently, lapping at her pearly white coat. Her complexion was so soft he almost felt compelled to rub against her, but he controlled the urge. What was wrong with him? He never felt like this before. He really should stop being so foolish. But he couldn't help it.

Once again he stood there watching her speak, berley registering the compliment which he would normally be all too eager to accept. However he remained focussed on the mare in front of him. As she sat and pondered he couldn't help but notice how absolutely stunning she looked. Surely she was cheated out of winning. How could anyone do that to her? It was not right. Surely someone should've stood up for her. Defended her beauty.

Suddenly it all became clear to him. He knew what he had to do.

'Coral...' His voice quivered at first, before he continued, flicking his ears nervously. 'I... er... was just wondering if... if you would like... ' Suddenly as he looked into her deep blue eyes he lost his resolve, so he sighed before continuing 'Would you like to take a walk with me?'

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral smiles, watching Illuminate. He had a particular intentness about him that she liked. When he mentioned a walk, she stood and stretched.

~Yes, a walk would be lovely. I haven't been to this section of Sionayra before, afterall...~

She pauses and a playful look crosses her face. ~Are you sure you want to, though? I would think you'd be raring to fly whenever you can...~

She laughs, her voice a bit like bells, as it always is. Melifluous... a word she had heard once used to describe herself. She liked the word and it suddenly crossed her mind at that moment.

She dipped her head then, as another thought crossed her mind. ~I don't mean to be mean, I hope you didn't take it that way...~ she paused. ~I'm... well, used to what we refer to as friendly jostling. I know that some aren't, though...~

She picked her head back up to gauge his reaction. Sometimes meeting others was so difficult. You never know what sort of things they will be and won't be used to.
I am the Amused Bobbin!