New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He shrugged, grinning. "Either way it works." He returned the nudge then looked up at the sky, sighing, the clouds reflecting in his eyes.

"So beautiful." He looked back to her, grinning like a fool, "Reminds me of you"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The mare looked at Cast and softly smiled looking around at the other serains then back at him nodded "Yes this group probably will make some very interesting foals" her ears were flickering a little as she looked up into the sky then when Cast asked if she was interested in any of the stallions her ears went back and she looked at him "Ummm I really don't know" she said in a shy matter a little more embarrassed then shy

Verity smiled chuckling a little "I guess you could say that heh I am a little better around the water then on land as you saw before with my little trip" he shook his head a little chuckling some more lookig at the mare and flicked his tail from side to side

TyKay
Regular
Regular

Post by TyKay »

Imp looked away from Petal to look at the others but after a few moments he looked back at her. She was very interesting and curiously he pondered what she was doing here if she wasn't in the Circle and then he pondered why she wasn't in the Circle.

Oh, he remembered, we already have four mares.

This gave Imp a stab of sadness and he found himself finding that it would have been nice if she had been in the Circle. Lost in his thoughts one would think Imp was staring at the beautiful Petal, and... perhaps he was... But then he shook his head and chased away the thoughts, figuring the other's in his Circle must be subconsciously wearing off on him. He was the Commander, Imp reminded himself. And that was that. ... Wasn't it?

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime shrugged as well, it wasn't a big deal. She was social enough without having to be loved by everyone. Although his comment caught her greatly off-guard.

She gasped softly in surprise a moment, and then gave him a sarcastic look. Though behind that look was a very different one, one she tried to hide. "H-haha, verry funny..." Her voice was soft somehow and she found herself smiling as she left her head pillowed on his shoulder.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch smiled, knowing Cast probably would have thrown a fit if he had heard such a comment, especially one towards Chime.

He glanced at her, before gazing calmly at the ground, sighing. Ears flicked forward, listening to the surronding voices.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She could tell he was still worried about their err... leader, and sighed herself. "It's not like I'm anyone's property darlin'." She hinted, hoping she was correct in assuming the cause of his distress. She just didn't understand why he thought Cast was going to eat him for hitting on her, from what she saw there was plenty of that going around!