Forever Freedom

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Ren grins back and paws the ground neck arched in response. "You can try." he winks and whinnys amused.

The purple blue stallion watches the clouds for a moment. "I see a long snaky dragon it's body all twisted."

((gah so sorry for taking so long, I thought Zelda hadn't replied and then I just wasn't much in the mood. ^^;; ))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| It's ok :)

bic| Indian looked back to Ren, and walked over to him. She nuzzled his shoulder and stared at him with big, puppy dog eyes xD

"Pleeeeaaaassseee?"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble smiled flicking his tail up a little and he troted a little forward and turned around and bobbed his head up and down a little bit still looking towards the clouds then looked at Ren and Indian smiling then looked towards the horizan. His ears flickered back and forth a little "hmmm I should probably get going theres a lot more things that I wouldn't mind seeing and placing I would love to be at"

((man i dont know what im posting hardly :out: lol^^))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian looked over Ren's back at Bubble, frowning.

"Are you sure? It wouldn't be as much fun without you."

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Ooh clovers, he felt his resistance melting in the face of that imploring look Indian gave him. He dropped his nose to nuzzle her soft neck gently, but before he admitting anything about his secret Bubbles said he was leaving.

He turns to the blue stallion. "If that is what you wish, but I would enjoy your company alittle longer as well." Ren perks his ears.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble laughed a little bit and shook his mane a little "Well since you both don't seem to want me to go I guess I could stay" she flicked his tail around and looked at the two, his eyes flickering back and forth.