New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Nah, never."

He trotted to catch up, then slowed to a walk when he found himself beside her. "Any place where we're going, exactly?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She grinned and continued on, thinking a moment and shrugging. "I have no clue where this goes. If you have any idea then lead on, oh mighty one." Her smirk was challenging, though her eyes simply danced with amusement. A massive wing came and swatted his rear deviously.

"Now no more smarting off."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"No clue..."

He shrugged, reaching a wing out to rest gently on top of her head. He smirked, lowering his head and bucking, but making sure to swing his rear away from her, to avoid striking her with a hoof. He raised his head, ears perked forward and a sly smirk on his muzzle.

"Yes ma'am..."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((Oops, thought I posted last!))

Grinning, she nodded and continued on, an eye trained on her companion curiously, but also making sure he didn't 'smart off' again. Not that she minded really, it was just part of the little games they played. Speaking of which...

Her steps halted suddenly as the trees seemed to give way to sapphire blue sky. She peered cautiously down and was surprised to see a dark expanse of lake about 40 feet down or so.

"Trust me?" She asked, those mischevious eyes lighting up again.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Sure, why not."

He watched her curiously, smirking.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

"Why not? Best hope you trust me a bit more than that..." She teased, shoving him forward and using her wings to wrap about his as she lept with him, making sure he couldn't use his wings to chicken out and fly back up. She couldn't see the water through their shield of feather, so it'd be an interesting surprise when they hit. Grinning, she closed her eyes and took a slight breath...