Recovering

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Recovering

Post by Indi »

A green and red stallion and a green mare stepped into the meadow from a portal. The stallion nugded the mare gently with his nose, and she nuzzled him gently back. "I must leave you here," the stallion said.

"Why? Why can't you stay?" the mare asked.

"Because you must meet others of our kind, and heal yourself," said the stallion, jumping through the portal. "Farewell, my beloved!"

"Fleet, wait!" The mare cried, but the portal had closed. Silently she sobbed, then looked up with a fierce determination in her eye. I will heal myself. For Fleet's sake. And then the mare trotted off into the meadow. Her recovery process had began.

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

TyKay
Regular
Regular

Post by TyKay »

"Heads up!" somebody yelled as an ball flew through the air and towards Frolic. It slowed however when getting close and then landed on the ground, rolling closer to the mare.

From beyond a small hill the owner of the voice trotted up, silver mane flowing in the small breeze. He spotted his object, but then the mare next to it. "Yo!" he greeted, making his way towards his ball and the mare. "Sorry 'bout that, just practicing, you know?" he smiled happily.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Oh, hi," Frolic said. "I'm Frolic, and that was..." She didn't want to say Fleet's name, she was still mad at him for leaving her here. "Never mind who that was. That looks like an awesome ball. What are you playing?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

TyKay
Regular
Regular

Post by TyKay »

"Nice to meetcha Frolic," the Stallion said, feeling he should introduce himself as well, "name's Blitz and I'm practicing a game called Blitzball, heard of it? It's usually played underwater, which is why I've gotta practice holdin' my breath too. On the bright side, my wings help with maneuvering underwater."

He was all smiles and grins as he took the blitzball and used his head to bonk it into the air, waiting for it to come down and then bonking it upward again.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"No," Frolic said, and shook her pretty head. "It's played underwater? How long to these games last?"
- Lilah

TyKay
Regular
Regular

Post by TyKay »

"Hmm," Blitz tried to think, "well, usually they last for a bit, but there's halftime and breaks and whatnot to catch your breath. Pity you haven't heard of it, it's a great game." He continued to bonk the ball up into the sky. "So what are you doing out here all by yourself, eh?" Blitz wondered, eyeing the female for a second which resulted in the ball crashing down on his head without him bonking it back upwards. "Ow," he complained momentarily before recovering and grinning once again.