Forever Freedom


Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 879

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Location: Canada, Ontario.

Post Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:59 am

"Yay!" She grinned, and nuzzled Ren's shoulder.

She her ears were perked foreward, as usual, and her eyes were glancing back and forth from the two stallions.
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 157

Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:24 pm

Location: ME, USA

Post Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:27 am

Ren smiles and bobs his head, "Glad to hear it." He looks thoughtful for a moment. Perhaps, Bubbles was feeling out of place because he and Indian were paying more attention to each other. Ren decided they could all find something fun to do together, but he really didn't know what that could be exactly.

He looks to Indian and Bubbles and asks if they have any ideas. "Either of you have ideas for something fun we could all do together?"
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 879

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Location: Canada, Ontario.

Post Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:45 am

Indian thought for a moment, unsure, then a smirk flickered. "We could always race..."

That was her suggestion, although it was a common thing, it would kill time.
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 245

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:12 pm

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:55 pm

Bubble smiled his ear flickering about, and he looked over at Indian smiling a little more. He shook his neck making his orange color mane flip to the other side. "Hmm that doesn't sound like a bad idea I really can't think of anything much though" he chuckled a little bit and then looked at the two.
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 157

Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:24 pm

Location: ME, USA

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:04 pm

Ren grins, "Sure we could race...what should be the prize for the winner?" he flicks his tail excitedly as he loved a good race. He looks at Indian and knew just what he would want if he won and got to choose.

Ren then wonders what she would want if she won. *ponders*
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 879

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Location: Canada, Ontario.

Post Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:45 pm

"Hmm..." She grinned, thinking fast. "Their choice, I guess. The winner gets to choose what they want, and the other two have to go get it for the winner, okay?"

She stamped a hoof, nodding. She could tell by the look in Ren's eye what he was thinking. She giggled to herself, turning away from Ren and Bubble, trotting over to the pond.
Image
Previous

Return to The Fields of Sionayra

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.