Welcome! :D

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome! :D

Post by Foxxfyre »

*Foxxfyre walks in and looks around proudly*

With a little help from a forum-builder, the fields of Sionayra should once again be filled with Serians! Some things to think about:

I'm developing an FAQ for questions I anticipate and common ones I get :D

Some of the forums are locked, and one is for Mods (Right now just Tigress) and myself. Sorry 'bout that, don't worry, I promise it's all dry and boring stuff.

*twirls around*

Please have fun with your Serians, and I should have some lovely unbonded Serian encounters (RPed by Tigress and myself), when enough people start chatting on the board. So please, chat away!

Heh, one last thing... this board has ranking, but it's a bit hard to get past 2nd rank, and I think it will be a very long time until rank 5 is achieved. Good luck! Your rank should apear by your name when you post :lol:
Last edited by Foxxfyre on Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Wheeee!! I'm special lol well, not really :o hehe. Hmmmz... do I get to be part of the unbonded thing now and then? Even though I'm going to help with that... well hopefully we'll figure something out 'cause I'm still an adopter y'know ~_^ hehe, and who says this is bland and plain? You crazy monkey! This is so neat looking! ^_^

~~*Tigeress Rikku*~~

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Tigeress_Rikku wrote:Wheeee!! I'm special lol well, not really :o hehe. Hmmmz... do I get to be part of the unbonded thing now and then? Even though I'm going to help with that... well hopefully we'll figure something out 'cause I'm still an adopter y'know ~_^ hehe, and who says this is bland and plain? You crazy monkey! This is so neat looking! ^_^

~~*Tigeress Rikku*~~
Hehe, I got a chance to fix it up a bit... it WAS bland and plain As to your question, sure, you get to do the unbonded thing whenever I RP one, you just can't RP one with yourself Gee, I'm going to fix up these smilies asap... they need one with a tongue sticking out, haha. *runs around happily*

Ooh, I haven't told anyone else about this, yet, so it'll be a bit empty until I fix up the avatar thing, and get some instructions on posting your Serian's pic, etc.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOkie dookie! *jumps around like a crazy person* Mmm icecream :D hehe, and yay, I get to do unbonded rp as well! I kind of figured it'd be pointless to do one with myself lol

I can't wait to do some rp!! I'll go crazy without it :shock: lol good luck getting everything done up to perfection and I can't wait until things are completely up and running!

~~*Tigeress Rikku*~~

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Tigeress_Rikku wrote:OOkie dookie! *jumps around like a crazy person* Mmm icecream :D hehe, and yay, I get to do unbonded rp as well! I kind of figured it'd be pointless to do one with myself lol

I can't wait to do some rp!! I'll go crazy without it :shock: lol good luck getting everything done up to perfection and I can't wait until things are completely up and running!

~~*Tigeress Rikku*~~
*points to the Mod/Admin forum*
Have you seen if you can go into there? I wanna know if it works or not :? Gonna change colors around and such, but most of it's done :) Not long before you get to RP again!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Well it says locked but when I cliked on reply it let me sooooo... not really a prob there! :P and I'm so happy to be Rpign again! How long I've wanted to! Oh, did you get my questioan about another circle? I wanted to start one with Ram, Spindle, and Vapour, and Vapour's got her eye on someone, I've emailed the stallion's owner and we've agreed to them mating and such so that would require another circle. I was hoping for the name 'Celestial Song', seeing as most of my serian's colours and white and celestiallsih :D