Enter Bridle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral smirks at the "mother" comment.

Then she walks over to where Vapor is and looks at her leg. "It doesn't look really, really bad. Should be entirely fine on its own, as long as you don't go and do that again... at least, for a week or two."

She chuckles. "Yeah, hot is good for relaxing muscles, but cold is good for getting swelling to go down... So, I guess you could try and relax with your injured leg out." She giggles.

Her demeanor gets a bit more somber about the battling comments. "Yes, I have seen Venom after a battle... when I offered to help, that was when she got upset with me. I haven't heard the end of it since..." She frowns. "Must have thought I was calling her weak or something..."
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor shrugs, nodding her indifference. She slinks back into the waters and dissapears a moment beneath the hazy steam. She plunges back up with a sigh of air intake, moving back towards the edge.

"Ah, better. If you say it'll be fine I believe you, but it's quite the annoying little bugger..."

She pauses to 'itch' the ankle and winces, glaring down with annoyance. She listens to the next comment and rolls her eyes.

"Yes, customary actually. If it had of been me you might have gotten a growl, a stern look, and the silent treatment until we were alone, but completely spazzing out proves her warrioress ego outshines even my own."

She grins at the last and shrugs, obviously Venom was a very competitive little lady. She motioned to the waters, pouting at Coral, obviously indicating for the young mare to join her. She spares a glance to Bridle as well, whinnying and then grinning mischeviously.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Hmm... he already went in water once today, and got sorely beaten in all forms of water wrestling, playing etc, but if Vapour and Coral wanted him to... He sighed in mock defeat, and approached the water slowly. Standing near the edge, he dipped a hoof delicately into the water, and wrinkled his nose. He wanted to play this out for all it was worth!

"Hmm... I don't know. It's kind of too warm for me." he grinned at the two mares, sauntered back a ways and laid down on the cold marble floor. "Perhaps I'll just sit here and watch you two." He waited to see how they would respond.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral frowned a bit listening to Vapor. "Well, I hadn't thought about it at the time, you know? Just wanted to help... and it was like the first time I ever saw her so I didn't think about it. And I didn't know she was a warrioress, actually."

She scuffs a hoof. "Probably was insulted by that, too."

Her attention is taken by Bridle. "Well, you can sit out if you want, but _I'm_ gonna try the water."

She dips a hoof in and nods. "It is a bit warm, I'm used to cold water, but might be an interesting change."

She slips in the water and figures Bridle will either join them, or just end up... sort of jealous. :D
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vapor gives a defiant stare to Bridle, adn with a mumble whispers, 'Whiney baby...' Nodding her agreement to Coral's words she couldn't help but feel sorry. Warriors and warrioress' did tend to take the assistance of others as offensive when really it was a mere affirmation that others truly cared. She shrugged the thoughts from her mind and sprang, although somewhat weakly, at Coral and nipped at her neck playfully.

"Glad to see someone's not a scaredy-stallion... well, first off it'd be weird if you suddenly because a stallion, honey. Secondly, he can play all he wants but our frolic will strike his interest and even possible rouse up a boust of jealousy..."

She ficked her tail and neighed softly at Coral, inhaling the musky scent of the proven-healing waters. Eventually he'd lose his little game while they continued to play about. Of course, she looked ofrward to that, herself. :D

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Coral giggles and nips back.

She blinks. "Uh, yeah, I have to say, becoming a stallion... that would definitely top my list of weird." Another giggle and flick of the tail to send a spray of water at Vapor.

Then she goes under the water, surfaces over by Bridle, and shakes. :D

"Whether you enter the water or not, you're still gonna get wet!" This exclamation is followed by several flicks of her tail his direction for emphasis.

Then she decides to try tasting the water, and coughs. "Yuck!"
I am the Amused Bobbin!