Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Yep, who would of thought. The hostile and the shy. " Frolic laughed, soft and musicial.

Fleet felt his nervousness slip away. He gently - very gently - and breifly touched his muzzle to her chest. "Would you like to go get some? There's an apple tree over there." Fleet noticed how beautiful she looked, with her light blue coat rippling in the sunlight.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yup. A combination only friends could make. Satin's going to murder me when we get home." He added, smirking.

Satin nodded, smiling warmly, much like Spin had when he had met Frolic. "Sounds good to me!"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Fleet's gonna hurt me trying to thank me for letting him see Satin." Frolic nodded gravely, watching the two. "Hey, they're taking our spot." Frolic pouted playfully.

"Race you there!" Fleet shouted, but really he was going to nice and slow to let Satin win. What a pretty mare.

oocl Fleet falls in love easy. ;)
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| xD I can tell, Satin sort of does too, put in the right situation.

bic| "Theives is what they are!" He joked, playfully nudging her shoulder.

Satin loped along side him, not putting much effot in to it. She didn't want to win. Let it be a tie, for all that mattered.

She slowed to a walk when they reached the tree. She reached her head up, plucking an apple from the branch, then offering it to Fleet.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic nodded gravely. "Should be put in Serian Jail. I wonder where Lothorien and Flit are..."

Fleet shook his head. "You're the lady I should be getting that for you." Without a second thought, he jumped up and quite the biggest apple he could find, and offered it to Satin.

Anyone looking at them might have laughed. There they were, two Serians who each were trying to presuade the other to eat theirs.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin glanced around, ears flicking to and fro. "I'm sure they'll be here soon." He nuzzled her, attempting to comfort her.

Satin giggled, shifting the apple slightly and taking the other one, then offered the one she had had originally to him, and feared that if he didn't take it soon, she'd drop them both. xD