Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"You're right, they'll be here soon." Frolic nuzzled him back, then began chewing on his ear.

Fleet took the other apple quickly, so Satin wouldn't lose it. He was so happy that he finally had someone to love. Yeah, he loved Frolic, but in the brother-sister sort of way. He smiled genuinely, and said majestically, "You look fine tonight, madam." Then realizing it was noon, he blushed.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Flit caught in on some of the action and shook her head, it was rather cute an amusing at the same time. She hadn't really met any of the Serians yet, but she'd been told she was invited into the circle by Tigs, and so here she was.

Charismatic smile was given as she strolled up to the small gathering. "Sorry to be late, I'm Flit!" She had overheard a few names and thought she knew basically who was who, not that it really mattered, she was fairly social and wasn't afraid to ask names. Sapphire orbs glanced about hopefully as angel wings flexed behind her back and repositioned. This circle idea was starting to look fun.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin turned, smiling at Flit. "Hello. I'm Spin...I don't think we've met before." He nodded his head over to Satin. "The blue mare over there is Satin."

Satin bowed her head, smiling. "As do you, Missure." She slowly raised her head, nuzzling Fleet's shoulder.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Welcome Flit!" Frolic said warmly. "I'm Frolic and that over there, the big green and red blob is Fleet. Those two lovebirds are busy chatting. Don't mind them. One is shy and the other is hostile, so I've heard."

Frolic stared at Flit's coat and said, "You've got such pretty colors. I'm jealous."

Fleet smiled. "Do you like to swim, dearest lady?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin chuckled, and watched the two mares. He glanced at Satin. Her personality had totally changed... She wasn't acting like the mare he knew. Hm. Was it a possibility that she acted different for Fleet? Maybe.

Satin thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Never tried it, M'lord."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Fleet laughed. "Neither do I. Okay, let's think of something else to do..."
- Lilah