Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Heh, since cats can't join circles, this isn't the place to roleplay as one, seeing as only Serians can join circles, and this is a Member's only roleplay, for circle members of the Bleeding Hearts, sorry if I come off as rude, but this isn't the appropriate(sp?) topic.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic smiled. "Thanks. I still envy you though." Frolic turned to Spin. "Do you know where Lothorien is?"

Fleet, deciding he was going to try to show off, jumped in the air. He flexed his neck upward and, grabbing an apple in the process, did a 360. As he landed, his hoof slipped, and he landed with a loud thud, spraying apple juice all over Satin in the process. He looked sheepishly up at her.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

hee hee thats ok I wasnt gonna rp for too long cat cant play with horses theyll get trampled :lol: :) :angel:

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Lothorien? Nope...."

Spin stood silent for a minute, thinking calmly. "Maybe he didn't know..?"

Satin laughed, not minding the apple juice. She lipped at his mane, encouraging him to stand. She grinned, "Now that was silly, was it not?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic nodded. "Okay." She was still a little nervous.

Fleet laughed. "I think it was." He tried to stand, but slipped in the apple juice and bowled into Satin.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin nuzzled Frolic, hoping to calm her. "It'll be alright, relax, Their just a little late is all.."

Satin laughed hard, stumbling backwards a bit.