Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic nodded. "You're right." She stared gratefully into his red eyes. How soft and welcome they were, like a warm fire in a hearth during a snowstorm. How she just wanted to bask in their warmth forever....

Frolic shook herself. Flit was still here. "So Flit, how did you come by joining our Circle?"

Fleet crash landed on the ground. His eyes were closed tightly for many moments. Finally he opened them and looked surprised. "You're still here? Most of the mares that witness my clumsiness - which is, come to think of it, all of them - have turned tail and walked off in a huff."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin turned his head in every direction, looking about curiously. His warm eyes searching for the missing Serian.

Satin giggled, reaching down to nuzzle him. "I find it cute."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic watched Spin for a long moment, then turned back to Flit, awaiting the answer to her question.

Fleet smiled. "Really? Wow, you're much different then I thought."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin sighed, resting his head on her whithers, glanced at Flit.

Satin grinned, winking at him. "Yup, I'm not your average mare."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic turned her head and nuzzled his cheek, lipping at his mane.

"I'm glad," Fleet said, getting up and shaking. He looked down, his coat sticky with apple juice. "Now I definately need a swim."
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin smiled at her, then gaze calmly at a tree, lost in thought.

Satin grinned. "Race ya!" And she took off like a bullet, galloping towards the water.